cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adcal 3 d

3 REPLIES 3
ChristineP

Re: Adcal 3 d

An alternative to adcal 3 d is to take just the vitamin D part (different pill altogether) and to make sure that your diet includes sufficient calcium (cheese, yoghurt, milk). The people who do your deXa scan should be able to advice on this, or oncologist.

Atat

Hi
I'm taking this but have not had any problems. Could it be something else that's causing this? Also it was pointed out to me today, that you can always increase your calcium thro your diet so that you need only take one a day instead of 2. You could run this past your Onc.
Atat
Lucy_BCC

Hi Ellie's
Sorry you have had no replies as yet, it may not be a common problem, please feel free to call our helpliners to talk through your concerns on 0808 800 6000, lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2

Take care
Lucy BCC

ellies

Adcal 3 d

Hi Ladies, I was diagnosed with grade 3 ductal invasive  cancer ,18mm, hormone receptive HER negative with no lymph node or vascular invasion ,so luckily i didn't have to have chemo.I have had 18 Radiotherapy sessions.I had a Dexa scan which was borderline osteopena ,i was prescribed Adcal 3 with vitamin d which i have been taking for  3 days and i have had cramps and upset stomach.Has anyone else had this problem at all.Thanks for any info anyone can give me ,Good wishes and love to you all .Elliesx