Alcohol and Breast Cancer

Alcohol and Breast Cancer

Alcohol and Breast Cancer I have posted this on behalf of new user Portland

Kind Regards
Forum Host
Breast Cancer Care

Hi, with all the media hype at the moment regarding breast cancer and alcohol was wondering what other BC sufferers think? Do you abstain from alcohol? I like a drink now and again (but sometimes have one too many!) but am thinking of cutting it out altogether. I am ER+.

I also like a drink now and again … and certainly have no plans to cut it out !!! Obviously common sense prevails and I dont think it would be advisable to be heavy drinking. I have always enjoyed a drink and will continue to do so.

cheers !!!

I love a glass of wine (or two) with my evening dinner - and find can’t, and don’t want to stop, it’s what’s helping me to cope with this dreadful disease! Sure it won’t hurt us in moderation!

Love and hugs, Jean xxx

Ditto to all of the above!

xxx

Thanks! Thanks to all you’ve set my mind at rest, it’s just every day seems to be something about do this, do that re BC and it just drives me mad, just posting on here and getting your replies has put everything in perspective. I will carry on drinking, but in moderation! Many thanks you’ve been a great help.