Did you mean: 

All just too much

130 REPLIES 130
Highlighted

Re: All just too much

thank you - that was lovely xxchipperxx

Highlighted

Mike, knew she would live forever in your heart, now I know she will live forever in song. What a truelly beautiful and gifted lady she was and what a wonderful couple you are forever!
Singing with the angels and looking down on you smiling.
X
Irene

Highlighted

Think its been overloaded.
But hey, shows that my talented baby is still out there doing her thing 🙂

A smile is on my face where I never thought it would be again!
Direct link here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbmkrq9hlgw

Highlighted

I can't get the link 😞

Highlighted

I have just watched 'Guardian Angels' and it is so so beautiful. So sorry Mike that Norelei has been taken from you.

Rachy

Highlighted

Yes its a stunning work and was produced by myself.
If you follow the links you can find the making of it on my channel (mikesndbs)

I am utterly crying now! so proud and yet do dreadfuly sad she could not have seen it!

I want her back so much but know its not going to happen 😞

Mike

Highlighted

Oh my lord Mike have just watched the clip what a beauthful beautiful song xxxxxxxx

Highlighted

http://www.nme.com/awards/video/id/Sbmkrq9hlgw/search/norlei+le+fay

With tears pouring down my face I write to say that I am so very proud of Norlei for this! she so wanted official recognition of her abilities and now it comes! far too late in my books! however I am so happy, but its tainted by wishing that she could have seen it and I could have watched the huge smile and heard the cry of happiness it would have produced! well done my love. I could not be more proud.

Highlighted

mike, i love that song and i'm so so sorry this has happened.
i'm so sorry you lost your soulmate to this horrid disease. i wish i could make it better.

Highlighted

Dear Mike,
Just found this strand - and wanted to say how sorry I am that Noreli didn't make it and am sure is that bright star in the heavens.

Victoria x

Highlighted

dear mike,

just saw your post and had to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. these are really hard days for you and there is nothing anyone can say that will make it better. the only thing you want isn't in the power of any of us to give. all i know is that you have shown amazing strength and love in your posts during your wifes illness and some how that same strength and love will see you thru' now. i don't believe the pain ever goes away when we loose someone we love but somehow we learn to bare it.

please be kind to yourself, this is your time to grieve....

with love,

lenny
xxxx

Highlighted

Ken Boothe ? lovely song - I had the record as a child. Once again my sympathies x

Highlighted

Hello again.

Well, I thought I knew how much I would miss her, however it seems I very much under estimated it.
The pain, shock and desperation is truly unbearable!

I can't see a future without my wonderful lady.

The words of this song seems very fitting.

You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, Set me free
The finest years I ever knew
were all the years I had with you

I would give anything I own,
Give up me life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
just to have you back again.

You taught me how to love,
What its of, what its of.
You never said too much,
but still you showed the way,
and I knew from watching you.
Nobody else could ever know
the part of me that can't let go.

I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again.

Is there someone you know,
you're loving them so,
but taking them all for granted.
You may lose them one day,
someone takes them away,
and they don't hear the words you long to say

I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again

Highlighted

Thank you all!

By all means find me on FaceBook and stay in touch once things settle down.

I have not fully felt the loss as yet but know that my heart is broken dreadfully!

Mike Trodd

Highlighted

Dear Mike,
So sorry to hear of the loss of yur wonderful and greatly loved wife. How glad i am that you shared those last moments in peace and calm, together, and that she was so clearly aware of your presence and love. May she rest in peace, and may you find the strength to continue living as she would have wished you to; with happy memories and courage to truly live the rest of your life.
love Christine

Highlighted

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to say that I felt very privaleged and humbled to read your description of Norlei's passing, you are an incredibly generous man to share something so personal and precious, thank you.

I wish you well,

Carole

Highlighted

hi mike, so sorry to hear of your loss, norlie was lucky to have a man like you by her side, you were a great support.
lots of love reneexx

Highlighted

Hi mike Just like everyone else want to pass on my condolences to you and your family and least she is out of pain that you felt so helpless to control.Take care Joyce.XX

Highlighted

Mike

What a truely sensitive man you are. I have read the thread today and I am so sorry to hear the news that Norlei has died. You were kind enough to share the special moment before she died and then to wish us all well.

I am sure that the love you shared gave Norlei a true peace as she left this life.
My condolences to you and your family.

Take care
Carol

Highlighted

Dear Mike. I am so so sorry to hear this news.
Whatever the future brings. Be PROUD of yourself for the wonderful care and love you gave Norlei. I know she will be. My love and prayers are with you darl xxx

Highlighted

Mike,
I am so sorry to read this.I am sure your beloved Norlei was at peace in your arms at the end.Take comfort in this and the fact that she is free of suffering now.
May you find solace in the happy memories and the very special love you shared.
Thank you for sharing this time with us and I hope we provided a bit of virtual support.
Love and best wishes to you and your family,
Dot
xx

Highlighted

Hi Mike, I am so sorry for your loss, your love shines through, and will help you in the coming days. Rest in Peace Norlei, take care of yourself Mike love junieliz

Highlighted

Dear Mike I have read this thread but not posted I just want to say what a wonderful man you are and how sorry I am to hear about your wife ...I cannot stop the tears as I write this ....I am on my way to hospital more tests and your post has really hit home ....my condolences to you and your family no one deserves the s**t that this b*******d disease brings xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maz

Highlighted

dear Mike,
My thoughts are with you. Your love for your wife is so strong I hope it will carry you.
RIP Norlei.
nicky

Highlighted

my thoughts are with you at this time, so sorry to hear about your wife.

take care Mike

Carol xx

Highlighted

Dear Mike,
Just to say l am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear wife.

I know how good you have been to her, and was there fighting with her all along the way.

I pray you will strong in dealing with it all.

God Bless,
Barbara

Highlighted

Dear Mike
I'm so sorry that Norlei has died. A big cyber hug... What a dreadful disease it is. I hope you get plenty of support in the next few days
Take care
Pennyx

Highlighted

Mike

So sorry to hear of Norlei's passing.

You both sound like truly lovely people.

with love and prayers

Wizz

Highlighted

Dearest Mike, so very very sad to hear of the loss of your beloved Norlei. Your love for her shone through. You've been so brave, be kind to yourself. xxJacqxx

Highlighted

Dear Mike
just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of Norlei's death. I hope you are comforted in the coming time by the love you clearly shared, right up to the end.
God bless, Mike
xxx monica

Highlighted

Thank you all for your support.

Indeed the BCC forum has been of great support!

I have been honoured to share this dreadful time with you.

If I can add anything back it would be that you should never give up fighting this evil condition until every single ray of hope has been dashed.
At this point a good hospice will serve the need of your loved one best.
On speaking to the doctors, make sure to impress upon them that your loved one must not suffer! they must not be left in anxiety and that the doctors should make your loved one comfortable at all costs.
This allowed my Norlei to have a gentle passing despite everything.

Such was her power, that she told us she loved us, told me not to worry and then offered me a kiss on the lips, despite being in terrible confusion due to the liver deterioration.

Then during the last ten mins of her life, she shuffled herself to be close to me, and kept eye contact as I and her sister talked her through a meditation to the other side, at which point without dram her breathing slowed and slowed and then just stopped.

Most of you will never come across a cancer as fast as this one, most of you will beat it.
Take care of your loved ones and live everyday well.

Regards

Mike

Highlighted

Dear Mike,

Heartfelt condolences sent to you at this sad time.

Fiona x

Highlighted

So sorry to hear your news about Norlei, so glad you were with her and I'm sure she was too. Love and prayers to you and your family,
love Debs xxx

Highlighted

am so sorry - sending my best wishes to you and your family xxchipperxx

Highlighted

Please accept my condolences at this sad time.

Love and take care

Thistle

Highlighted

So sorry to hear this Mike, condolences but thankful that Norlei is now at peace alebit far too soon.
Love & best wishes
P x

Highlighted

So, so sorry to hear your sad news. Take comfort that your dear wife is no longer in pain and suffering. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Highlighted

Very sorry to hear this news, Mike.
Thinking about you and your family, take care
LizzieXX

Highlighted

So terribly sorry to hear this news Mike, thinking of you and your family at this very sad time
Lesley x

Highlighted

Mike,

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC, please accept our sincere condolences on your sad loss. I hope the support you have received from your fellow forum users has helped you through this trying time.

With kind regards, take care,
Jo, Facilitator

Highlighted

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, my sincere condolences.

Highlighted

Mike
So sorry to hear that this vile disease has taken your dear wife from you. Thank you so much for sharing her story with us, God Bless you and your family as you come to terms with this tragedy.

Regards
Linda

Highlighted

Dear Mike
I'm terribly sorry and very sad for you to hear about the loss of your dear Norlei. My thoughts and wishes are with you and your families.

Ruby xxxx

Highlighted

Mike, so sorry to hear you have lost your Norlei. What special memories you have allowed us to share with you at a very private time in your lives. I hope you have found it a comfort to have been able to do that and wanted to thank you for your openess. May you all find peace in these coming days and your loss draw you all closer.

Dawn
xx

Highlighted

Mike,

please accept my condolences sent with love. i'm so sorry you have had to loose such a lovely wife, my prayers continue with you and your family,

lenny
xxxx

Highlighted

Mike
god bless and take care
R.I.P
elaine x

Highlighted

Mike
so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear wife.
May she R.I.P. and rise in glory.
Take care of yourself.
Libby xxx

Highlighted

Mike,
thank you for sharing with us so sorry you have lost your beloved wife.
Take care of yourself.
R.I.P.
Love Debsxxx

Highlighted

Mike - so sorry to hear the news...:(

God bless you both

Theresa x

Highlighted

At 13:40 today, in the company of her sister and brother, my beloved Norlei looking me in the eyes,
and despite her condition pushing herself to me passed with great peace into the next world cradled in my arms.
A bright irreplaceable star has left my life, but heaven has gained a new and stunning star.
I am desperately sad and missing her but am grateful that she is out of pain and distress.
Thank you for your support. Mike