cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I expecting too much?

2 REPLIES 2
stresshead

Re: Am I expecting too much?

Hi annelise, sorry you've had to join us. I completely understand how you feel: I was misdiagnosed for 5 months with skin mets..seem to be rare and not much info...will never know if that time has cost me dearly.At least you will soon be on the treatment..what are you having?....I'm sure your mets aren't worsening...its probably all the fear and anxiety..and that you'll feel better soon. All I can say is don't struggle on..if in doubt keep on until you are satisfied. Sorry I havednt been much help but at least you know you're not onyour own and we are all here for you. Keep us updated. xx
Lizzy_BCC

Re: Am I expecting too much?

Hi Anneliese, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this difficult time. I am sure one of our users will be along shortly to offer their support.

In the meantime please do get in touch with our support line at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about your concerns and offer their support.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant 

Anneliese

Am I expecting too much?

Hello. ..like lots of others I am scared. Mets in my lung and chest node. I presented with a cough at my GPS back in august and take out 2 and a bit weeks for a brca test it has taken in my opinion far too long to start treatment. .which is next week. In the mean time I feel my health is deteriorating. ..probably picking up all the germs that are going around. ..moan over. .thank you x