AmberD

Hi
Amber’s family asked me to post the sad news of Amber Davidson who passed away several days ago. Her Dad and her step-mum would like to thank you for all the support and kindess this site gave her.

I want to thank her family and show them the appreciation of all the support that their beautiful daughter gave me. I also know that she gave many other people on this site wonderful advise and hope.

Almost a year ago Amber received the devastated news that the liver mets which she had managed to stabilise for almost 18 months had now come back. By August 2008 the horrible disease had spread to most of her liver. She persisted with chemo which made her sick and weak but she always had this inner strength to go out to concerts/holidays often with her daughter and her Dad. She really enjoyed life and went for everything. I would be dawdling around wondering if I should treat myself and she would just go out there and do it!

Please join me in prayer and ask God that He will comfort her family especially her daughter Scarlet who is 10 years old.

Hi Ripley
This is terribly sad and I would like to pass on my sincere condolences to Amber’s daughter Scarlet and the rest of her family and friends.

Ruby xxx

Thank you for passing on the news. I didn’t get to know Amber but in a way, through this disease, we all know her. I have said a prayer for Scarlet and her family and I hope that Scarlet will grow up with very cherished memories of her mother. It sounds as if Amber made sure there were many good times to remember.
Anne x

On behalf of Breast Cancer Care, I would like to pass on our sincere condolences to Amber’s family at this very sad time.

Kindest regards

Louise
Facilitator

Thank you for passing on this news.

For those of you who didn’t know her, Amber was amazing. You couldn’t write her life if you tried. I wouldn’t call her a drama queen but her life was always dramatic. Nothing was ever straight forward. She loved life and lived it to the full, always off on amazing holidays and doing fantastic stuff with Scarlett. She used to be a very active member of this forum and, together with her dad, would always be completely up to date with all the latest developments in treatments for breast cancer.

I have been trying to get in touch with Amber for a while now and have been very worried about her. I just looked at her Facebook page and there are hundreds of tributes to her. It is so very hard to believe that you are gone Amber, but knowing your love of beautiful places, I hope you have now found the very best one yet.

Sending my love and thoughts to your Dad, Scarlett, Brian and all your family and many friends.

Rest in Peace Amber,

Love Jennyxxx

I’m so sad to hear this news, I met Amber a few times, she was so beautiful and so full of life. If Amber’s Dad and Brian read this I’m so very sorry. Scarlett, Mummy loved you so much, her love will stay with you always.
Rest in Peace Amber my friend…Belinda…x.x.x

I did not know Amber as I have recently joined this site, but I would like to give my deepest condolences to all her family members and especially to Scarlett. With Mother’s Day coming up this Sunday, it will be especially difficult for the little one. I shall pray for the family to be able to face this huge loss, and I am sure Amber will be smiling down from her ultimate resting place.
God bless.
Dee

I also didn’t know Amber, but as someone else has said, we are all united by this disease and my heart goes out to her family and freinds as this saddest of times.

Nikki

Oh how I didn’t want to hear this dreadful news. Amber was such a wonderful mummy to Scarlett and so full of life. She was truly her daddy’s little girl! He was always researching for ways to help Amber. She was lucky to have such a devoted dad. Amber always managed to find the bright side. I will miss her sooo much. Love Funnyface (Gracie)

I am so sorry for the loss of yet another young woman to this foul disease.My thoughts are with Ambers family especially her little girl.

I only knew Amber a bit through this site and another. I am so sad to hear she has died. Her relationship with her dad and with her daugther sounded really special. Thoughts with them particularly.

One day…we have to believe…there will be a cure for this dreadful disease.

Jane

So sorry to hear this, another young woman loses her life to this horrible disease.
Thinking of Amber’s family at this heartbreaking time.
R.I.P. Amber
Love Debsxxx

So sorry to hear this news - my thoughts are with you all at this difficult time.

Vic x

Rest in Peace Amber xxxxxxxx

Amber was one of the first people here on BCC who answered my questions when I was so worried about my pathology reports after my surgery. That seems so long ago and yet it was only October 2005. So much has changed in that time.
She was so knowledgeable and shared that information with everyone.She was really supportive as well.
I remember her describing various holidays or else going off to find out some new treatments and then telling us about it. She was not going to let this disease rob her of time to enjoy herself.
She loved her family dearly and they will miss her. I’m sure you have some beautiful photos of her.
Amber,you have such a lovely family and I hope you can feel at peace now after all you’ve been through and know what a splendid life you gave Scarlett and everyone else who has known you.
To Amber’s Family - I am so sorry to hear this news and send my sincere condolences to you all.
Another young life wasted to this disease.
Katexx