cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anastrozole 'brain'

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Anastrozole 'brain'

This is obviously quite an old thread,but I am new on here. I've been on the lovely Anastrozole since Jan 2012(deep joy)but can honestly say I am no more absent minded than I was before taking it or having chemo. I'm 64 and keep my body and brain pretty active,and tbh,the sweating is by far the worst s/effect imo. Claudia

Highlighted

Hi Ladies. I thought I was still suffering chemo brain but now after reading your threads I wonder if it is Anatrozole brain.  I finished my chemo last July and started taking Anastrozole in November. I have found myself being very forgetful and I just can't concentrate on anything especially at work and  I have also found difficulty trying to solve simple problems .

Highlighted

Does that mean I can blame my 'happenings' on anastrozole too - I was thinking it was simply old-age?

Highlighted

You mean like putting phone down and completely missing the place - result phone to repair etc 

Or just forgetting mid sentence what I am saying/typing.

Loads of stuff - 

Yep never thought of it as Anastrozole brain Woman Very Happy

B

Highlighted

Anastrozole 'brain'

Anyone else doing mad things? . Bottle of red wine put in fridge! Returned faulty radio with laptop charger. Now radio with 2 chargers, not no charger for laptop! Knocked my lovely car slightly against wall in supermarket car part wall. Usually so careful! Making silly mistakes at Bridge etc