Anastrozole or Nastrosa

Hi everyone am returning after a long break - can anyone advise or indeed going through my most recent experience.

I’ve been having problem obtaining Nastrosa the cheaper option to Anastrozole. Now I cannot get it at all ( not financially viable to produce it appears) and am back on Anastrozole … With horrendous results - hot flashes , mood swings etc. Yes I have been told umpteen times that Nastrosa is identical to Anastrozole but the difference for me was just amazing it was so much gentler . It seems wrong that a drug that can come onto the market for just two years ( that’s when Anastrozoles license ran out ) can be closed down because of profit and greed . They ( the manufactures) have a moral responsibility towards the users) . Is anyone else hacked off about it ?  Lazydaisy

Some makes of Anastrazole are better than others ( whatever the doctors may say ) .I changed to the Astra Zeneca make and found it easier to cope with after being advised by others to do so . Previously I had been on the Teva make and had terrible joint pain . I am not saying it is perfect though and the way I coped with the joint pain was by swimming which I found took the tension away as well . Good Luck X