Another Jan starter!

Hi, I thought I should ‘show my face’ as I feel like a stalker. I had mastectomy in right Breast end of October and full lymph node clearance due to one ‘dodgy’ one found initially. I am now on Day 4 of my first FEC cycle. First night home I was very sick and all day the following day sick every half hour until my GP finally agreed to come and give me an anti sickness injection (after a lot of fuss and a phone call from the Chemo dept!). Day 3 I felt queasy but wasn’t sick and very delicate. A bit like the day after the night before! Today I feel the same. An also struggling to get to sleep. Xx

Sorry posted in wrong place!

Hi Marie,

only just spotted your post -if you haven’t already pop into the January thread there are a few of us there - hope you are past the sickly feeling now. I started FEC yesterday so am right where you were 10 days ago. :relaxed:

Hi Shocked, yea I realised as soon as I had posted what I had done! Didn’t know how to delete this thread though. I’ve been over to the Jan thread daily and find it really helpful. Thank you xx