cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another brave lady lost to BC

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted

Re: Another brave lady lost to BC

Rest in peace Bernie - a bright light gone too soon. Condolences to her husband, young daughter and family at this very hard time.

A very sobering fact Angelfalls - Rip to you all and I've known far to many ladies dying with this terrible disease.

Highlighted

God bless to all family and friends, such a brave lady,xxxx
Highlighted

The code for candles in the Chapel of St Raphael in the Dark Woods has changed to BCC, candles are lit for Bernie Nolan and others still fighting http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BCC

Highlighted

So sad to hear that Bernie lost her fight against this terrible disease. Condolences to her family, friends, husband and daughter; it's so hard to loose your Mum.
Kat xx

Highlighted

1 of 12,000 who will die of BC in the UK this year. RIP Bernie Nolan and the 11,999 others, some of whom you probably know.

Highlighted
dib

RIP Bernie,shows we still have a long way to go in beating this awful disease.I have recently done a parachute jump and raised over £1200 for breast cancer research,but this is just a drop in the ocean as Bernie`s passing shows.
Condolences to Bernie`s family.
Di.x

Highlighted

So sad, such a lovely, funny, vibrant lady. Another reminder of how indescriminant this disease is and how we should live every day as if its our last.
best wishes
to her famly
caroline

I so hate this bloody bc.
Bernie was diagnosed 2 months before me and she brought bc back into the media in her own powerful way. I liked the fact she came out with her bald look.
Very sad to hear she has passed away....rest in piece...
xx

Highlighted

Very sad news RIP Bernie. Another lovely lady taken too soon. Condolences to all her friends and family at this very sad time xx
Highlighted

Such sad news RIP Bernie xx

Highlighted

Such sad news. I developed breast cancer at the same age and am feeling so fortunate that I have been fortunate enough to survive so much longer. My thoughts are with her family and friends at this very sad time
CK

Highlighted

RIP Bernie another lost too early. Bloody awful disease I am a lucky one got though it twice not every one is so lucky, we must beat this so that another one is lost.
love to her family she was always smiling and positive

L
x x

Highlighted

Every one gone is a loss.
RIP lovely joyful Bernie

Highlighted
NAZ

I also felt very sad to hear of the loss of Bernie to this god awful disease.
My thoughts are with her friends and family.

Highlighted

So sad to read the news about Bernie, thoughts are with her family and especially her children xx

Highlighted

I hate cancer.

I have Bernie's book on my "must read" list. She was inspirational to me when I was going through active treatment. So sorry she was one that didn't make old bones. My thoughts are with her family tonight.

Highlighted

RIP xx

Highlighted

This is so sad When I saw her last on TV talking about her recovery she looked so wonderful and was a real inspiration to me in my darkest hours. Does anyone know what type of cancer she had and was that the same as her sisters who had BC?

Highlighted

RIP Bernie, so sad, she was so upbeat but it wasnt to be. best wishes and love to her family for the next few days xx
Highlighted

Free from pain and suffering. Sleep peacefully Bernie. You were an amazing lady. X x
Highlighted

Rest in Peace Bernie. My thoughts are with you and your family xx
Highlighted

RIP dear Bernie xxx My condolences to family and friends.
Highlighted

RIP Bernie. My thoughts are with her family xxx

Highlighted

So cruel to lose Bernie when she has a young daughter too. RIP Bernie x

Highlighted

RIP Bernie, my condolences lifebelt family and friends
xx

Highlighted

So very sad to hear of Bernie's passing. My thoughts and condolences are with her family and friends at this time. Another bright star dimmed too soon.
Highlighted

So sad to hear Bernie Nolan lost her battle with cancer, have followed her journey and read her book, she was truly an amazing inspiration sadly taken too soon. Thoughts are with her family xxx
Highlighted

RIP...another brave fighter lost

Highlighted

Yes, so sad. I read two of her sisters also had BC, but beat it. What a shame she lost the battle. RIP Bernie, we will never forget you. xx
Highlighted

Hello

I’m sorry to hear that Bernie Nolan has passed away. On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC our sincere condolences go to Bernie’s family and friends.

Best wishes

June

Highlighted
Jlr

RIP Bernie, so sad! My thoughts are with her Family and friends. Each time I hear about anotherlady lost it just scares me more and more! I hate this disease xx
Highlighted

RIP Bernie, my condolences to the family. So sad to lose someone so vibrant and full of life
Highlighted

A very positive and brave lady. Such sad news.
Highlighted

Very sad news indeed. Bernie was diagnosed a few months before I was, and althoguh her cancer was different from mine, I found her story very helpful in my own early days. My thoughts are with her family and friends at this very sad time.

RIP bernie, free from pain and suffering
Highlighted

Another brave lady lost to BC

Just wanted to post a RIP to Bernie Nolan who sadly pass away after a short but brave battle with this dreadful disease. A true inspiration. My thoughts are with you and your family x