Another sad loss

I am sad to say my cousin Sharon passed away peacefully yesterday after a 6 year battle, my thoughts are with Fin, her family, friends and Navy colleagues. Sharon contributed her thoughts to ‘The little things that make a big difference’ Book which I read when my own diagnosis gets too much for me. Rest in peace Sharon x

My thoughts are with you & I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how awful it is when you lose someone close.
RIP
xx

My thoughts are with you and with Sharons family. It is very sad and very hard but at lleast Sharon can rest now.RIP Sharon

So sorry to hear about the death of another woman, gone too soon from this awful disease.
Condolences to her family and friends.

My sincere condolences - ‘another angel has her wings’ as they say.
God Bless and I hope the family can find comfort at such a sad time

Lisa

Thank you ladies, it helps to know others care x

So sorry to hear the sad news about you cousin Sharon, My love and thoughts are with you and Sharon’s family and friends. I also wrote in the book ‘The little things that make a big difference’.
R.I.P. Sharon
Marina x

I tried to post yesterday, biut it seems to have disappeared. I’m very sorry to hear of Sharon’s passing and extend my sincere condolences to you.

I met Shaz during the first awareness day for secondary breast cancer and we remained in contact from then. Shaz demonstrated great strength, humour and generosity during a difficult time.

I am sorry that I was unable to visit her during her final days but I have happy memories of the time we spent together and I admire her tenacity and was very proud to have met her.

Alison x

Thank you Tawny

I was talking about Sharon today. I couldn’t remember the exact day she passed away. It was the beginning of a down turn in my health and since her Facebook page was shut down, I had no one to contact. I miss you Shaz. I like to think that you are spurring me on. Our friendship was brief, but we had some laughs. She got given some money by a Naval superior and treated me to lunch at Claridge’s, just one example of her immense generosity. Thinking of you. God bless.

Alison x

Hi Tawny, thank you for remembering Sharon, I will pass your comments on to her brother Kev, it hit him all over again last week on the first anniversary of her passing, it does not seem like a year and still feels very raw xx

A little late again this year, but remembering Shaz with affection x