Another week before appointment....

Hi everyone, found a lump about 2 weeks ago now but also have some dimpling on the same side… got my appointment through for the breast clinic but still have another week to wait. I feel so anxious I’m hardly sleeping and can barely function at work… I’ve just started a new role and am based at a new site so barely know anyone it’s so lonely! I have 2 small boys (6&8) so keeping a lid on things at home is taking its toll too. I’ve been a “lurker” for the past week since my appointment arrived but have taken strength from stories similar to mine. Next week can’t come fast enough

Hi Lucy

The waiting can be very anxious indeed, and the worst scenario can start to ruminate in our head if we let it. Most referrals prove to be nothing serious, but it is best to be checked thoroughly for peace of mind.

My appointment is on Thursday, not looking forward to it,  but it’s got to be done, so I’ll have to put my big girl’s knickers on and face it, lol. Hugsxx

I know what you mean Irina… I’m sure I’ll be fine but I find myself filling up at least once a day when the “what ifs” set in… I’m sure I’m starting to develop more symptoms as the days go by… it’s my littlest boys birthday too on the day of my appointment but I didn’t want to not take the first appointment offered… means my hubby isn’t coming with me but my mom will be at my side… good luck for Thursday and thank you for your kind words xx