Anxious, Worried and very scared!

Hi to all…This is my first time on here, and I didnt know where else to go, I dont really like telling family and friends all though they are there for me.

Im having my first breast scare, and Im terrified! Im 33 years old and have had discharge from my nipples on both breast since I was 16, but this was normal apparantly…

But 4 weeks ago, I noticed blood coming from my left nipple, I googled this, and wish I never as Im just worrying all the time now. I went to doctors and they did swabs and have referred me to a have a ultrasound and a mammogram at the hospital…I am just so worried!

I just feel so low, and I have a 3 year old son who demands all my attention, but at the moment Im just too preoccupied…

Please help me, I could do with some support at the moment! Thanks

Hi jooetegenn

Welcome to the forums, I’m sure other users will be along to support you soon.
In the meantime you may find it useful to contact our free helpline on 0808 800 6000, opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 and Saturday 9.00 – 2.00

Best wishes
June, moderator

hi there and welcome to this forum, not knowing is actually worse than knowing, it could still be nothing

I had discharge from my nipples for years too and even with blood but when I got it checked it was nothing.

I found a lump this year and wasnt as lucky but ive came through it and am hoping to return to work in the new year.

take care, sending you a hug

love

Carol xx

Hello

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know you are never on your own with this - not here anyway… Carol is right - the waiting for results/appointments is the worst bit but once you know whats what it is easier. My first negative result 7 years ago had me in tears of relief. When diagnosed 6 weeks ago I just went numb. Try not to worry too much becuase it may well be nothing - give that little boy of yours a cuddle to take your mind off for a bit
Let us know how you get on regardless Big Hug Leigh x

Thank you all for your kind words… I will keep you all informed, Loves, Hugs and kisses! x