Anxiously waiting biopsy result

Hi!

I’m waiting for a biopsy result due on Monday. Suffered from non-hodgkins lymphoma 2and a half years ago. Been through chemo and all clear so far. Then had routine mammogram which picked up an area of suspicion in my right breast. At call back appointment they took 3biopsies and said it was small but could be either breast cancer or recurring non-hodgkins. Have heard that it’s unusual to have lymphoma in the breast. It would be very disheartening if it was the lymphoma but also scared at the thought of having to go through chemo again. I know I’m jumping ahead of myself but it does help to vent some of my concerns in a safe space. Also been suffering from shingles in my left breast over past few weeks!!! Bit of a wreck right now!! Know this will pass though…

Grg

Hello and welcome.  Crickey you have been through it a bit lately but as you say, you are in a safe lovely place with loads of wonderful ladies who will provide help and support t you.

Let us know how you get on  Monday, there is generally always someone around on here at all times of the day if you need us.

Sending you a hug

Helena xx