Any February 17 starters?

I can’t seem to find a Feb forum. Anyone else out there?

Jo xx

I start chemo on 30 January so technically a January starter but will probably fit better with the February group. Glad you’ve started a new thread Jo. I’ve been loitering and reading the January thread.

Jo xx

Hi Jo!
This could get confusing…I’ll call myself JoJo from now on ?
Nice to meet you. I gather we have to start our own boards so I’ll rename one February 2017 starters & see you over there!
Jojo xx

Hi I had my first chemo 13th jan but thought this feb start would be best to join in on. I have now had two sessions of fec t, I wondered if anyone else is on the same and how are you doing.

Suesie come join us over on February 2017 starters!
We also have set up a fb group so we can share pics & talk about other things not cancer related.
Come on over!
Jojo xx

Hi,I’m ruthsa I’m starting chemo on the 28 of February, I’m having the Pre -chemo meeting on my he 27th, I had a Double mastectomy with reconstruction on January 19.Im nervous and scared but I’m faithfully in God hands

Hi Ruth come & join us over on the February 2017 starters page. There’s lots of us & we can share your load.

Jojo xx

Hi guys I am due to start chemo March I’ve got my pre assessment on the 6 March feeling very nervious. Had a lumpectomy 11 jan withh lymph nodes removed and reconstruction … taking things day by day … sending hugs to all you lovely ladies

Hi Angie! Come over to the February 2017 Starters & join in the fun!
I’ve also had a lumpectomy and node clearance but had some chemotherapy before that. I’m now on my 2nd lot of chemo as I’m on a trial.
Come & say hello!

Jojo xx