You are able to send by private messaging if you wish to share
Thanks
Lucy BCC

Denmay

Re: Any ladies from Essex out there????

Sorry didn't know couldn't mention names.....sorry Lucy
Denmay

Hi Cczes, hope you are feeling ok. My oncologist is *******, I'm back to Broomfield next week to see the nurse to get new prostheses and back to see ***** in May. The Gene test was briefly mention at my first appointment with **** maybe we will go into more when I go back. x
Cczes

Hi Denmay, I finished chemo 5 weeks ago now. Waiting on date for surgery to have expander taken out and replaced with implant. Also waiting for gene test apt. Who's your oncologist? x
Denmay

Hi Cczes, I'm from. Chelmsford. Was diagnosed in October had bilateral mx in November and was supposed to have chemo but because of other medication I was taking for crohns Disease was advised not to have it. I finished rads at colchester hospital in February and slowly recovering from it all! How are you? Have you finished your chemo? x
pandorra1

Hi Cczes, how are doing, have you now finished chemo. I will be going to Queens for rads and see oncologist on 11th march. Hope you on the road to recovery,  let me know. I am in romford. Lol xxxxxx

Cczes

Any ladies from Essex out there????

Hi ladies,

Just wondered if there were many Essex ladies out there? I'm currently having chemo in Chelmsford? x