1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one from East London/Essex area?

23 REPLIES 23
Jilly1989

Re: Any one from East London/Essex area?

Hi I'm in epping just about to have mascetomany and would like to meet some ladies x. Help!!
pandorra1

Hi girls, I am in romford, had surgery kg and will be having rads at Queens. Maybe arrange a meet up. Lol xxxxx

lolly73

Anyone basildon?

taveyoreo78

i had my chemo at kgh and rads at queens happy to meet up

taveyoreo78

i am hapy to meet up based in dagenham can do romford

taveyoreo78

i am in dagenham and can meet in romford!

taveyoreo78

Re: Any one from East London/Essex area? finished treatment or needs supprt

i am based in dagenham and can meet up in romdford? i have finished my treatment and can meet during the day or evening? 

sandra4

Hi ncsooby there is a group on facebook called Essex Breast Cancer or Breast friends Both great support groups along with BCC

ncscooby

Hi,

Ive just seen this. I am 36 and in Essex, had surgery at KGH and just finished Rads at queens. Feeling a bit lost at the moment!

Happy to meet up xx

CharlotteJayne

Hi 😃 I'm also in Essex. Am awaiting dates for double mastectomy as I'm a carrier of the brca2 gene. I'm only 23 so very overwhelmed but hoping to find some support & people to chat too in the same boat or any support and information x
Guest user
Not applicable

Hello all, I'm another Essex girl 🙂
I've just come across this post and thought it would be lovely to chat to others locally or if anyone fancies meeting up...
As much as friends try to understand only us who are going through this journey truly understand...
I have just finished chemotherapy and am starting radiotherapy at the end of this month.
Look forward to chatting with you all soon.
Pollyanne

Hi all rainham here new to this forum about to start treatment at queens after surgery at kg, would love to hear of any local ladies going thru this c...p. It's a scary place to be and seem to be having major wobbles at mo. lynda
fimbo123

Hi, I'm currently having neo-adjuvant chemo at KGH. I've already spoken to Sarah on this site. Not sure if I'm ready for a face to face meet up yet but I'd like to stay in touch here.

My bcn mentioned a younger women's support group that meets at Victoria once a month on a Thursday evening - have any of you been to this?
BlackSwan

I am having treatment at Whipps and Barts, and would be interested in meeting up with others treated there or perhaps Whipps/Barts patients could join the KGH/Queens group?
Calyco

hi Sarah and Lily,
I'm fairly flexible about when and where to meet. Don't know whether Romford or Ilford would be best.
Maybe it's best for Sarah to decide as she is still on Chemo and may feel sometimes during the cycle are better than others.
Hope we can sort something out.

Calyco

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi, guys I am having chemo now at KGH cedar centre, I would like to meet with you guys!
When shall we say- let's do it???!!!!!
Calyco

I'm also being treated at KGH and Queens. Would also be interested in meeting up with people.

Guest user
Not applicable

HI EVERYONE WISHED ID FOUND THIS SOONER, IM FROM ROMFORD JUST FINISHED MY CHEMO AT QUEENS, START MY RADIO THERAPY 25TH OF THIS MONTH, WOULD LOVE TO MEET WITH ANY LADIES, X
Tuppence

Hi Ive just had second surgery at KGH and will have chemo and rad at Queens. Really scared about what happens next!
Guest user
Not applicable

hi maggie, looks likeone of my messages to you got lost in space!! How did it go yesterday with physio . Wishing you loads of luck for friday please let me know how you get on. The waiting is dreadful it wears you down . Seem to be worrying 24/7 these days. Sorry post got lost will write later giving you some of my details ,just seeing daughter off to uni . Speak soon .x
Guest user
Not applicable

oh and GOOD LUCK for Friday . Let me know how it goes. x God bless x
mggdggn@yahoo.co.uk

Yes me.....
I did just write a longer message to you, but it disappeared.
Please feel free to inbox me, be lovely to chat to an Essex girl...

Hopefully chat soon, Maggie xx
mggdggn@yahoo.co.uk

Hi ya,
Yes I'm currently under KGH for surgery and Queens for when I start Chemo.
I go for results of axilla Node clearance and 2nd breast op this Friday 30th....so
A little shaky at the moment. If no further surgery needed reckon chemo will start
Dec.
Having physio tomorrow at KGH, only emailed them last night and got phone call this morning.
Cant fault the care I have received, so it does certainly help your state of mind if you trust those around you.
Please feel free to inbox me, lovely to chat to an Essex Girl
Maggie x
Guest user
Not applicable

Any one from East London/Essex area?

Hi anyone having treatment at King George Hosp Ilford orQueens Romford? I'm starting chemo probably January .Love to hear from fellow Essex girls x