cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips for growing hair

6 REPLIES 6
ForumMember

Re: Any tips for growing hair

It happens all by itself eventually. Someone did recommend massaging oil into the bead/hair before washing out with shampoo. I tried it a couple of times with no outstanding results. But it is growing slowly but surely.

all the best

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Everyone
I have been seeing a homeopath during all my treatments and have known him for years and he has always been brilliant. I went to see him this week and he said to have your hair trimmed every week with very fine scissors treat it like babies hair thats how they thicken their hair up. So i have had my half inch hair cut !!!! only the very tiniest amount and i do look like a fluffy duck.
Lots of love to everyone and wish you all the very best with treatments and recovery have my fourth Herceptin on Monday still nuetrapenic !!
Love Kate

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Girls ,

I haven't been on the site for ages as I got a wee bit down and didn't want to inflict any one.
I have now completed my chemo and got the op and radiotheropy to go.
I am desperate to see my hair return as I have a hoilday booked in Tenerife in October I wonder if anyone has tryed hair remedies bought over the counter from the chemist. They do say massage helps but I was wondering if anyone has tryed any of the hair restore products.

RoadRunner

Hi Ana,

When my hair grew back it started off very patchy, but after a few weeks it thickened up & is now much thicker than it ever used to be. So don't worry yet - you probably just need to be patient with it (hard, I know, when you are desperate to get your hair back).

ForumMember

Hi - massage is very good and I think helped me.

A while back a lady whose hair hadn't grown for 2 years after taking Taxotere started to take Brewers Yeast and her hair started growing. I think it was much more than co-incidence so its certainly worth a try !

Liz xx

Vodka

just a thought, although i might be wrong but does massaging the head not stimulate the hair follicles? worth a try.

Guest user
Not applicable

Any tips for growing hair

Hi girls,

I almost finish my chemo treatment (EPI-CMF) and my hair has started to grow back, but I realised that is very thin at moment.
Any advise will be very gratefull.

Thanks in advance,

Ana