cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any top tips for us rads newbies???

jackx

Re: Any top tips for us rads newbies???

Hi Fi

Will have a look at Bennachie, see what you're going to climb up. I hope the weather is good and you get a good view from the top. Sounds like you're going to have a busy week, I'm sure you will have a lovely time celebrating Suzies birthday, you've got lots of nice things planned to do together, much nicer than rushing things on the day.

Rich is 21, he phoned to say they had arrived safely which was good to hear, he has been lying in the sun today.

I'm off out in a bit with Hannah, we are going to learn how to make a table decoration lol, I can't flower arrange for toffee! should be a laugh. I went with her last month and did sausage making which was fun.

Enjoy your week and take it steady on your climb.

Lots of Love

Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

How old is Rich?? Am sure he will be home in no time.

Hope your arts week goes well.

I have hairdresser tomorrow, but home to climb a hill first - Bennachie if you want to google it. As long as weather is dry I am going to drag my mate up there. I am catching up with an old friend/neighbour on Wednesday. Thursday, we are celebrating Suzies birthday - she is 15 on Sat, and this is her weekend with her dad - was gonna get her after work friday and see her for while on her birthday - but she goes to drama sat morning so wouldnt have given us much time - so instead - she is gonna be like the queen and have 2 birthdays. So thursday after school I am taking her into town - she getting her belly pierced!!, then we will do some shopping for her birthday, get chinese or something on way home and come home and open her pressies. I figured that was a better plan than being all rushed on sat - and it dont matter if I dont see her on the actual day if we are doing this instead.

Will also push myself to go to gym each day and swim - but not tomorrow if hill climbing!

The weather forecast apparently is not great but I dont pay attention to that - so fingers crossed.

Speak to you soon
Love
FIona
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

Have got a busy week at work, its arts week, so lots of different activities going on. I always start out full of enthusiasm and end up tired out, We work with all the classes, I'm not used to the older ones. This year the theme is China.

Rich has flown off to Spain with his girlfriend today, it's the first time he's gone abroad without us. I hope they have a good time, and the sun shines for them. I will miss them being about at home.

I hope you enjoy your few days off, have you any plans?

Lots of Love

Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Its been years since I've been a dirty stop out - lol. Hangover not to bad - beef olives came out great . Dad and my mate came over to share them.

Am suppose to be on hols for a week - but working tomorrow, frid and sat - get some extra dosh which wont go a miss.

Are you working this week?

Have a nice one whatever your doing

Love and hugs
Fiona
x

jackx

Hi Fi

You dirty stop out, I can imagine you were a bit tipsy. It must have been a good night, hope your beef olives turned out ok.

The bike ride to Paris is over 470km in 4 days, I really admire him for doing it. He raised £1300 last night at his party which was fantastic. He ran the London Marathon 4yrs ago in 3hrs 20min and made over £1000 for Macmillan.

Hannah and co came round this morning for Fathers day which was nice, did you have your Dad over to share your beef olives? Hope your head wasn't too bad!

How long a holiday have you got? Hope the move at work goes smoothly, it must be a hard task to move a ward.

Hope the sun comes out again for you.

Take care

Love Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

When is your bro doing the cycle? Good on him - how many miles is that?

Went out for tea with the girls last night - and got home at 0330!!! Think I am still tipsy - lol. Had to get up to put the beef olives in the slow cooker for lunch. Put a load of washing on - thought I would get it hung out - but the rain has just come on. Weather has been miserable here - yesterday there were some right heavy showers - think today is going to be the same.

Away to jump in the shower now.

Def think the right person went from big bro. My glass of wine turned into the whole bottle on Friday!!! Must have been my stressful day. Having an alcohol free day/night today.

Am going into work tomorrow , even tho I am on holiday, to help with the unit moving back to where we are supposed to be - extra pennies tho and my choice!!

You have a nice day.
Speak soon
Lots of love
Fiona
x

jackx

Hi Fi

What a nightmare of a shift, thank goodness you noticed what the junior was up to before the drug was administered. It must have been like working two shits in one, doing your own work and watching out for the juniors.

My brother is cycling from London to Paris for Macmillan nurses, they looked after my mum towards the end. I hope he makes loads of money, he's paying his own expenses so all he raises goes to the charity. Climbing Ben Nevis will be a big challenge for you but I'm sure you will manage it.

Had a good day today, got my cleaning out the way and then went out in the sunshine, did a bit of gardening then read my book. Will probably go out for a walk tomorrow.

Think the right person went from Big Bro, I watched it with a glass of wine too!

Have a good Sunday.

Lots of Love

Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Glad your day went quick.

My day was a nightmare - should have known really - Friday 13th - it started off at 0830 with one of my juniors just about wrong patient a drug which god knows what the consequences would have been - but I just stopped her on time. From then on I was pretty stressed and on 'high alert' - the unit was full and I was just chasing my tail all day.

Anway, home now with a bottle of wine - have had 2 glasses - might just finish it while finishing watching big bro!!

Shame about your Devon weekend. Whats your bro fund raising for.

I am going to climb Ben Nevis hopefully next month - waiting for off duty to be finished then get a date - that is my challenge for this year. Still feel unfit and sore joints so it will be a challenge - all money I raise from now on I am going to raise for bc research - the more they find out about this blasted disease the better.

Enjoy your weekend anyway
Lots of love
Fiona
xx

jackx

Hi Fi

Today went quite quickly, had a suply teacher in the class today which is always different as they don't know the children. I hope your juniors were ok and didn't have you doing more than your fair share.

We were supposed to be going to Devon for the weekend as my brother is having a fund rasing party for his sponsered bike ride, but Trev has got a really bad eye, he's on steroid drops which have dilated his pupil and his vision is blurred. He really didn't fancy going down, he just wants to chill at home. I expect we will have a little get together for fathers day on Sunday.

Sounds like you will have a good evening on Saturday, it's nice not to have to cook.

Lots of Love

Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Glad the kids were good. I too was very lucky with my daughter - she was always good at going down and staying down.

Work was busy today but not hectic. Think tomorrow will be different tho - on with 2 juniors so think I will be running around like a headless chicken.

What are your plans for the weekend?

I am out sat evening for tea and a few drinks - really looking forward to it.

Bye for now
Love
Fiona
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

Had a good day today, children have now started painting the fence with water and proper paint brushes, they love it and it keeps them quiet for ages. I'm going back to school in a bit for the new parents evening, we will get to meet the parents of our new intake, this meeting comes round quicker each year.

My xray should come through fairly quickly, the Dr thinks everything is ok but she thought it best to check, she also mentioned physio. I hope you get your results next visit, this process really is never ending.

The boys were good for me last night, Hannah is so lucky she has got two good little boys that sleep well, not like their mum!!

Nearly the weekend again yipeee!!

Take care

Love Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

LOL re the kids and Australia - am sure they were trying hard.

I had the blood taken for brca1 at last appointment so the results should (fingers crossed) be there for me when I attend the appointment next month - thinks its mid July. I will then have to get bloods taken for stomach cancer gene(well dont have to but will) - long story but large history of that on dads side (just discovered at last appointment so it was a bit of a shock) - so that will be another worry but trying not to focus on that right now.

How long will you have to wait for your xray?

Speak to you later. HOpe youve enjoyed your babysitting.

Love
Fiona
x

jackx

Hi Fi

Glad your surgeon visit went well, I think I would do the same as you if I was in your position. It will take a lot of the worry away if both breasts are gone. I'm sure the surgeon will do a good recon job on you. My surgeon was a god I think, he did such a fab job. How long does it take for your brca results to come through?

We are off up to Hannahs shortly to babysit for her, we shouldn't be there long. It will be nice to see the boys for a bit before bedtime. Will need to get back for the Apprentice final at 9.

The Children didn't quite get to Australia with their digging in the garden, but they did reach a pipe so their fun is over.

Hope your meeting was ok and you made the gym. I went to the drs today about my pins and needles, need to have a neck xray. Know what you mean about being as you were before bc.

Have a good shift tomorrow.

Lots of love

Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

A frog - I would have freaked - lol

Was sunny for a bit today, but mostly cloudy with some rain - not nice!

Meeting at 10 tomorrow - hopefully wont be for too long the will head to gym I spose!! - Its just a strain and thought to go just now - just want to get back to how fit I was before bloody bc!!

Surgeon was just a routine visit - have to go back in 3 months once I have seen genetics for results of brca gene test - even if it is negative I am pretty sure I will get other boob of preventativly at same time as recon - plastic surgeon said he will do that and do bilateral recon at same time - long op but it will be worth it to get it all done in a oner.

Sitting on my own as Suzie away out with her mates!

Speak soon
Take care and have a nice day tomorrow
Fiona
xx

jackx

Hi Fi

A quiet shift and away early that was nice for you. I hope all went well with your surgeon , was it just a routine follow up appt? I am due to see my surgeon in July, 6mths after my op. Its not fair having to go in for a meeting on your day off, but hopefully you will find out what is happening in your dept.

The sun shone again today, I managed to get outside for part of the day at work. The children are still enjoying digging their hole it is getting deep now. One little boy came running up to me today with a frog in his hands, the other children were very excited to see it.

Went out for a walk with Trev tonight, making the most of the sun before the rain arrives tomorrow.

Enjoy not having to work.

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Glad the weather was so nice. It was lovely here in the morning but clouded over in afternoon - was quite glad really being stuck in for 12 hours.

Today was a quiet shift - and got away early!! Not so lucky to have a block of days off - I am off the next 2 days, but back at hospital tomorrow to see surgeon then in to a meeting with the big boss on Wed which I really should go to cos it affects the unit, then back to work thurs, frid!!

Hopefully the sun will continue to shine - cos it really does make everyone feel better.

Keep smiling
Lots of love
Fiona
x

jackx

Hi Fi

I love a good quiz night, you usually have a good laugh along with a few wines.

Its been lovely and hot again today, infact we could have done with some shade in our garden for the children. Everything is so much better when the sun shines, you must be getting some nice weather too if you went for a walk on the beach. I miss living near the coast, we were really close to the beach when we lived in Devon.

Hope your shift has been ok, you really must be due a block of days off by now.

Chat soon

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Glad youve had a fun weekend.

Had a great laugh at quiz night - loads of laughs.

Went for swim today then walk along beach. Am still exhausted after night shift so havin a glass of wine then off to bed by 8 for me!!!! Am working tomorrow and am struggling to stay awake so no point fighting it - and of course no Nancy to keep me excited!

Have a nice week.

Love
Fiona
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

We have had a lovely weekend here, the sun has been shining and it's been lovely and warm. Hannah and family came over for a bbq yesterday which was good and today we all went on the pig hunt and took George to Bath park. This is the first year that we've had pigs in Bath, they have been decorated and sponsered by different companies around the local area then placed around the city. In October they will be auctioned off for charity, there was some very pretty pigs about.

Hope you had a good evening with your friend, I'm glad Hannah was here as there was no Nancy to watch. Did watch Big Bro, seem to be getting into it this time the house mates aren't too bad.

I hope the sun came out for you over the weekend and it stays out for all of us during the week.

Take care

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Glad the sun is shining - the mist has not lifted today.

Night shift was long - it was the quietist shift in a long time - which made it a long one. Got away on time tho for a change. Only have tomorrow off then back to day shift on Monday.

Whats this about a pig hunt??? Is this a local traddition?? Never heard of it up here!

Off out to see my friend tonight as its her birthday.

You have a nice weekend - sounds like your busy

Lots of love
Fi
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

This week just flew by quickly, it makes such a difference when the sun shines. Had a lovely day at school, we went on a mini-beast hunt, the children loved it, we even found a frog amongst our log pile.

I hope your night shift goes ok, and you get away on time for a change. You must be due a few days off soon.

We watched the housemates go in last night, they didn't seem too bad a bunch, we'll have to wait and see how they shape up. Don't know what I'm going to watch tomorrow night, I think I'll have withdrawal symptoms from Nancy's.

Hannah and the boys are coming over tomorrow, we will probably go out somewhere the weather is supposed to be good. We might go into Bath on Sunday and go on a pig hunt, lots of pigs have been decorated and placed around the city they looked good on the news.

Hope your shift flies by.

Chat soon

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hey Jackie

Actually go away just 15 minutes late tonight - good going!!

Night shift tomorrow - boo hoo.

Hopefully the sun will shine for weekend - but dont know what forecast is here.

Any plans for your weekend?

Just settle down to watch launch of big brother - sad or what?

Lots of love for now
Fiona
xx

jackx

Hi Fi

I'm glad both you and your Dad got through the day together.

You seem to be working all the time at the mo, no wonder you are knackered. I take my hat off to you, it's a tough job that you do. I don't think I could manage the shifts, my body needs a routine, needs to know what its up to.

Had to go to a meeting at work today so couldn't get out in the sunshine, will have to make up for it tomorrow.

Hope your shifts aren't too bad for you.

Fingers crossed for a sunny wekend.

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Thanks
Today was emotional as expected but ok - we did what we had to do and the sun shone on us. Another milestone over.

Just had a walk to asda with Suzie. Am still knackered from work but back tomorrow day shift then Friday night shift - yeuch!!

Hope the sun keeps shining
Enjoy your walk tonight
Fi
xx

jackx

Hi Fi

Hope today was ok for you, its good that you're spending it with your Dad. I would like to telll you that it will get easier as the years pass but I find that it gets harder, especially now as my Dad has found someone else. I hope you both managed to toast your Mum and remember her as she was when she was well.

At last we've had a sunny day and I've been out in it for most of it, I have been gardening with the children, digging over the boarder. The children really loved it, they were digging a big hole to Australia whilst I got the weeds out. Think I deserve a rest now, the teacher I work with is 11 weeks pregnant so she didn't really want to do it.

Will probably go for a walk tonight, got to make the most of the sun whilst its here. Trev is back at work today after a bad cold (man flu) so will want some fresh air when he gets home.

Take care of yourself.

Love Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Extra shift was pretty hellish - and so was today!!! Have been getting away about an hour late each night - NOT GOOD!! But its the kind of job I cannot just walk out on.

I am off tomorrow, but it is (or should have been) mums 70th birthday tomorrow so gonna be a sad day. Dad and I are going to plant a rosebush at grave where we scattered her ashes and lay a flower. We will then go out for lunch and toast mum. Its just yet another hurdle to get over.

Our summer hols start something like 3rd July so not long. Suzie and I arent going away till about 16th August - so a while yet - but cant wait!!.

Weather here today was wet wet wet and foggy.

Was hoping to go for swim tomorrow before meeting dad but not sure I will be able to get out of bed on time.

You take care for now and speak soon
Love and hugs
Fiona
xx

jackx

Hi Fi

I hope your extra shift isn't too busy for you, the money will come in handy, some extra spending money for your hol.

Got Trev home with me today he is full up with cold and is very sinusy, went to get him something for it but the chemist said no as he's on blood pressure tabs. He will have to put up with it.

I'm not feeling too bad, just a bit achy around my neck and shoulders for some reason. Also been getting pins and needles in my hands a bit, not sure what that's all about.

The weather is still very showery here, very depressing. I could be lying in the garden reading my book enjoying my last day off.

On a countdown now 7 1/2 weeks till summer holidays, go on my cruise 7 weeks Sat, can't wait. I think Suzie breaks up earlier than us, so it won't be long till her holidays.

Have a good week.

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hey Jackie

The results were a right shocker - thank god Jessie didnt win - but did not want Jodie to either. As you say they will do well anyway.

I too did not think the right person won on britains got talent - as you say - sob stories always work.

I am regretting saying I would do an extra shift tomorrow now - but never mind - think of the money.

You enjoy your last day off
Hows your arm doing?

Take care for now
F
xx

jackx

Hi there

That was a shock, really got scared that Jessie was going to win. I really felt sorry for Jodie, both Cameron and Andrew were a bit rude to her. I think Jodie is more of a traditional Nancy, Sam would make a fab Maria from West Side Story. I'm sure they will all do well, Jessie will have something found fo her. Just had a look to see what's on the tv next Sat, not a lot am really going to miss my Sat night sing-a-long. I didn't agree with Britains got talent either, wish I could have put more than one act through, but thought others were better than the winner, think its who's got the best sob story!

Hope your Dad has settled well in his new home and made some new friends, bet he was pleased to see you. Sounds like your having a tough time at work, probably politics getting in the way of nursing and caring for the patients again, bet your boss really appreciated you popping in with some flowers and showing your support.

I've got one day left before work again, luckily it's an inset tomorrow and I don't have to go in, I'll hopefully get a lie in and then see Hannah.

Hope you've had a good weekend

Lots of love

Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Well..................................

That was a bit of a shock - couldnt believe Sam went out first - all downhill from then.

Glad Jodie won rather than Jessie tho - but there were better!!

Hope you enjoyed it

Lots of love
F
xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Suzie arrived safely - at 10pm so not too late. We stayed up till about 1130 till she chilled out a bit. She is tired but is going to a mates tonight to stay!! So I am on my own for nancy - never mind - I can cry in peace - lol.

I went over to see dad today and dropped in by my mate who is also my boss. She is having a hard time just now because of whats going on at work so took her some flowers and a card - which made her cry. She is off out tonight so hopefully will be able to forget about it all for a while.

Going to drop Suzie off at her mates for 5 50 so I am home for Nancy.

I hope Sam wins - def not Jessie - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have a lovely evening
Loadsa luv
F
xxx

jackx

Hi Fiona

I hope Suzie arrived home safely and not too late. What a shame the hostel was so awful, its not good if cleaners were going through their things, I hope they reported it to someone. I hope it didn't spoil their time in London too much, she will be in need of a lazy weekend to recover.

It's here Nancy final day, saw the girls on the One Show last night, they seem so calm. Lets hope the best girl wins as long as its not Jessie. I am really lucky with Trev he knows how much I love all these shows and I think he quite likes them too. We both love music, we met when we both played in a Brass band. We have watched Big Bro in the past but not the last series, couldn't get into it, will probably watch them go in on Thurs and check out the house mates.

Have just come in from the garden, its been lovely here this morning. I put in some bedding plants and was just having a read of my book when the clouds come over .
Hopefully they will break and the sun will come out again. I don't have too big a garden, its mostly grass with a couple of boarders. I am a hopeless gardener as well, I wish I could be a little bit more enthusiastic about it.

Trev is going over to watch the Welsh open (golf) tomorrow, I could go but its not really my cup of tea. Hannah is off to a big car boot that is held locally so I might go along with them.

Hope your having a good weekend.

Enjoy the final and have a glass of wine, I will do the same.

Chat soon

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Night shift was night shift - horrible - didnt sleep well this morning - and now have to wait up for Suzie to come home - hopefully before 11!!

Had a brief talk with her on phone a few hours ago - but bus was really noisy - she said hostel was - in her words - crap!! And they think cleaners were coming in and going through their stuff when they were out. Will hear more from her later!

As you say - cannot wait for tomorrow - have watched bits and pieces of britains got talent - will record that and then can fast forward the ads! Really looking forward to Nancy tho. So I must be as sad as you!! Will you be tuning in to big brother?? That seems to be the next thing on.

Has it rained again with you then? Rain here but not spectacular like you - dont mind you keeping it all to yourself tho.

Sounds like the kids had fun at the park.

You got any plans for weekend - apart from Nancy - I feel a bottle of wine coming on tomorrow night. What does OH think of all these programmes?

Take care
Lots of Love
Fi
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

Hope you got through your night shift without falling asleep, Your body clock will have to get used to nights again.

We had a fantastic thunder storm last night with lots of flash floods in the area, I've not seen rain like it for a long time, the road looked like a river. It's been a lovely day today, sunny and warm but it's turning abit black again now, think we could be in for the same again.

Hannah came up this afternoon and we took the boys to the park, George had a fab time. He sees no fear and will try anything, not too good for my nerves! Charlie loved it in the swing.

It's the big night tomorrow, I'm soooo excited, can't wait to see who will win. I've been watching Britains got talent as well so got that to watch also, thank goodness for sky+. I know I'm a sad person but I love all these types of programes.

Suzie will be home again soon with lots to tell you about her trip and a load of dirty washing, bet you can't wait to see her.

Hope you managed to sleep today.

Take care

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

How sweet - 5 month old twins - always good to hand them back tho dont you think?

I do have a garden - small bit at front which I have put small stones on with a few green shrubs - smallish back garden which is just lawn. I am not really into gardening so that suits me fine. I suppose its cos I dont really know what I am doing.

I am on night shift tonight - boo hoo hoo hoo - so will have to leave in about an hour - really really not looking forward to it.

You take care
Long may the sun shine
Lots of love
Fiona
xx

jackx

Hi Fi

At last the weather is better, makes you feel so much better. I've been helping my friend babysit her 5 month old twin nephew and niece, we went for lovely walk and they went to sleep, bliss!

I'm so pleased Suzie's having a good time in London, I do envy her seeing all those fab shows. We have booked to go and see Blood Brothers when it comes to Bristol in November, its a show I've wanted to see for a while now.

Its a shame you couldn't see your friend, I do hope she managed the journey ok.

I have managed to get out and do a bit of gardening this afternoon, I have planted up some hanging baskets, fingers crossed they will look pretty. Have you got a garden? Hopefully I will get the bedding plants in over the next few days.

Hope you've had a good day.

Love

Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Glad you had a great time - its always good to catch up and have a right old yap.

I did not go see my friend - her husbands gran has taken a turn for the worse so they are away further down south of scotland to see her - I hope she can cope with the journey.

Do not move up to Scotland - your rains has reached up - its been a miserable day so I would hold off if I was you.

Suzie having a great time in London - but weather not too good she said. She saw Billy Elliot last night which she said was brilliant, and they are seeing hairspray tonight.

Congratulations to your son - am sure it has been along 4 years but all worth it now.

Off to have my tea - I am starving

Take Care
Love
Fiona

jackx

Hi Fi

Think I might move up to Scotland, your weather is so much better than ours at the moment. Today its been lashing down again, its just like winter cold, dark, wet and I'm fed up with it. I hope its not as bad in London for Suzie.

Been and had my hair cut this morning, my hairdresser has just opened a little salon and stopped being mobile. I miss her coming to the house but she knows my hair so will drive to her now.

I had a lovely evening, it was so nice to go out with Hannah, Jane and Sarah. They were the first friends we made when we moved here, and they were the best friends we could of made. We had a good natter and a few wines.

I hope you have a good time with your friend, and she is recovering from her op. I remember that time when you weren't allowed to drive, I hated having to depend on others to pop to the shop.

Richard passed his final exams so is now a fully qualified elecrician, I'm so proud of him its been a long 4 yrs. He's hoping for a nice pay rise now, will have to put his rent up.

Have a lovely day

Love

Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Didnt have a mega long lie - got up at 9 30 and duly went to gym and swim. Came home and cleaned the house - I reckoned if I got it done out of the way today it would leave me the rest of the week.

Its dry here today so ok.

I know what you mean about saturday nights not being the same - what are we to do?

Off to relax for a while - prob go out about 7 tonight.

Enjoy your night out.

Take care for now
Fiona
xxxx

jackx

Hi Fiona

Hopefully you have managed a lovely long lie in, and just about surfaced. I took my breakfast back to bed at 8.30 and got up at my leisure. Just finished a tidy through of downstairs, the sun is trying to come out so fingers crossed, want to get out in the garden later.

Off out tonight with Hannah, my friend and her daughter who is Hannahs best friend. She has got a new job and will be moving away so it will be a bit sad, My friend is going to miss her but knew it was coming.

A Nancy night sounds fun, I always cry at the end too. I don't know how they hold it together and get through the final song, they always show such courage I would be a complete mess. Rachel showed herself to be a true pro, she was so nice about the other girls. Saturday evenings won't be the same when its finished, I hope they've omething good lined up.

You are in for a quiet week with Suzie away, good job you've got some friends to see. She is going to have a fab time in London, let me know what she thought of the shows.

Hope the sun keeps shining for you.

Take care

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I dont have to get up in morning - hope I can lie in!

Funny you saying about andrew lloyd webber - he certainly is a funny little man - and as you say the faces he makes make me chuckle every week - if I was singing and saw his face not liking me it would put me off. Rachel was ok but I glad she is gone - but did admire the way she held her head up high in defiance and belted the song out - it always makes me cry at the end tho. Really really looking forward to sat night - might see if my mate wants to come round and stay, we can have a nancy night in.

The weather has been great here - only thing is I been stuck in bloody work - it had better stay nice. I am going to gym and swim most days. Going out for tea with an old friend tomorrow night, and a few drinks, and Wed I am going out to see my best mate who had an op couple of weeks ago so cant drive or anything. I am on 1 night shift on Thursday night - yeuchhhhhhhh.

Suzie is in London for activities week with school - she left by bus at 6am today - got there about 5 - dont fancy that journey - but she has a jam packed 5 days so she will have a blast - so I really am footloose and fancy free.

Hope you have a good week and the weather improves for you

Lots of love
F
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

As i write this you will be nearly at the end of your shift, sounds like you have had a very busy and tiring few days. Tonight when you go to bed you wont have to get up in the morning, make sure you have a lovely long lie in, you deserve it!

Got a bit worried last night, thought for a moment that he was going to save Rachel. I love watching the faces that Andrew makes when they are singing, he is such an odd looking man. I'm really looking forward to next week, a chinese and a wine to wash it down sounds good to me.

Will go and see Hannah and the boys tomorrow, they were really lucky with their camping the weather wasn't too bad for them. We have had the worst bank holiday weather for years, it p***ed it down all day and was very windy. We stayed in all day, I hope it bucks up for the rest of the week.

Have you any plans for your days off? or are you going to have some well earned r&r.

Sleep well

Love Jackie xxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Another manic day at work - even more so!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on 8pm tomorrow night - mind you - I have to survive getting up out of my pit first - it was a struggle today!!

Should go to bed soon - altho difficult to wind down.

Watched Nancy when I got home - your prediction was right - really want Sam to win - looking forward to Saturday - feel a chinese and few wines coming on - lol

You take care
Whats your plans for week?
F
xxx

jackx

Hi Fiona

It's a really horrible day here, just watched Nancy whilst doing a big pile of ironing. I think Jodie, Sam and Rachel will get through to the final. I will be at home next week to watch the final, it's good that Andrew doesn't have the final say.

Had a lovely curry over the road at friends last night, then we had a good giggle at some of the acts on the Eurovision. I really don't know why we bother, we will never win again.

You will be shattered by the end of your shifts, I hope you will be able to have a well earned rest at the end.

My skin doesn't bother me, no one can see unless I show it, I'm just happy to have got through the treatment. I have a friend going to the breast clinic this week for tests, have got my fingers crossed for her.

Not heard from Hannah so don't know if they survived all the rain last night in their tent, it's such a shame for them.

Only one shift to go now.

Take care

Love Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

HOpe your enjoying your wines.

Had a very busy shift again - its never ending - and again got off late. Have 2 more days of the same to come. Getting pretty tired.

My skin is definately a different colour where I got rads - apparently this is permanent - the sister in law of one of my co workers had bc etc and she is actually getting laser treatment on that area to get rid of the pigmentation. I suspect when I get a tan it wont be so noticeable - but there is a fair difference with me just now.

Off to watch rest of nancy i recorded - at least I am off next weekend for the final - yipeeeeeeeeeeee

Have a nice weekend
Love
F
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

Sounds like you had a long and very busy shift yesterday, I hope its been a bit easier for you today.

Have had a good tidy through today whilst Trev played golf, I want to go out and find some bedding plants tomorrow, I did plant some seeds but they havn't done very well. I am a hopeless gardener, I like to use my garden to sit and read in.

What is the skin like where you had your rads? Mine was like it was tanned but gradually the pigment has changed to be very pale, has this happened to you?

Hope Suzie is well, it must be her London trip soon. You wil miss her when she's gone.

Will have a few wines tonight, I will need them if I have to sit through Eurovision.

Chat soon

Love Jackie xxxxxxx

ForumMember

Hi Jackie

Sounds like you have a nice week off planned - doing lots of nothing - just r and r.

Work very busy still - and did not get away till 830 - from 730 this morning so really quite tired. Feel like I have no time to unwind but I should be going to bed as morning wont be long away!

Have a nice time whatever you do
Lots of love
F
xxx

jackx

Hi Fi

I'm glad its Friday, feeling really tired and soooooo happy its half term. Got no plans for the week, just looking forward to pottering about.

We've been invited over the road tomorrow night for a take away and to laugh at the Eurovision, only watch it for Wogans comments. Don't know if we will make watching it all it does get pretty awfull.

I enjoyed the first three Indie films and this one sounds quite good but I don't think I'll go to see it. I'll wait for the DVD to come out. I bet your dad enjoyed going to see it with you, they always seem to enjoy a good adventure film.

I will think of you working, the weather forecast is so bad tho I think it won't be so bad to be working. Poor Hannah has gone off camping and its going to be wind and rain. This afternoon we had a big thunder and lightning storm, its a lot better now.

Hope your 4 days will go by smoothly for you.

Love Jackie xxxx

ForumMember

Hey Jackie

Glad your day went well - and finishing it off with a few drinks that sounds good to me!

Just back from cinema seeing the new Indianna film - was the usual Indianne film - way over the top but lots of laughs - dad came too so that was good - altho he said it was too loud - really funny!!

Counselling was hard as usual!

I start back work tomorrow for 4 days so think of me over the weekend when your off - its not fair!!

Take care
Love
Fiona
xx

jackx

Hi Fi

Glad you had a better day and you're feeling happier. Who you work with really makes a difference, my teacher is lovely but we have one who started last Sept who has really upset our happy team.

The assemby went really well, all the mums loved it. The open day went smoothly all day, lots of people high up at county were there. We had country dancing, choir singing and a dance aerobics demonstration, which the parents enjoyed.

Off out for a drink tonight, a member af staff is leaving so we're going to a country pub for drinks.

Had a good sleep, I do sleep beter when I'm on my own.

Hope your counselling was ok.

One day to work, yipeeeeeee!

Take care

Jackie xxxxx