67.7K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody from or near Salisbury Wiltshire area ??

4 REPLIES 4
Mrstimps

Re: Anybody from or near Salisbury Wiltshire area ??

Hi, i know this was posted a while ago but was just windering what your experience was like af salisbury hoapital? My moms just been diagnosed with it again abd due to be treated there, thanks
FizzB

I'm here too!! Am just north of Salisbury in Amesbury & treated at Salisbury hospital ... hello!!
Bobsicle

Hey, I don't come on here much now, so sorry only just read ur post... Can't believe there is someone in Wiltshire whoop whoop, thought I was the only one.
Did u have your treatment in Salisbury ? .... I'm thinking of starting a Wiltshire support group, would you be interested? As I feel there is nothing down here to help people who have breast cancer like they have everywhere else.... Are you on Facebook?
Hopefully hear from you soon

Bobbie xx
CEA49

Hi Bobsicle. I live near Pewsey and work in Wilton. When I was diagnosed in Dec 2012 I sent out a 'Wiltshire' request but there don't seem to be that many of us - not sure whether that's good or bad. I'm through all my active treatment now and back to work (part time) but if I can help or you want to chat, just let me know. I don't post that often, but will keep a look out so apologies in advance if I dont get back to you for a while. Caroline
Bobsicle

Anybody from or near Salisbury Wiltshire area ??

Hi,
Just wondering if there is anyone from or near Salisbury Wiltshire area? Who would like to chat or just want some support , as I know I do

Thanks