Anyone In Coventry/Kenilworth

Hi
I was wondering if anyone was from the Coventry/Kenilworth area. I currently live in Kenilworth in Warwickshire but am originally from Coventry.
Would love to maybe speak or meet others who are near

Tracy

Im not2far away leamington…Xsarahx

Hi Sarah

You are only down the road so to speak would be nice to talk to you some more…

Tracy

Hi,iv sent u a pm…Yes would b happy2talkmeet up…Sarahx

I’m close by too, will pm you x

hey
my sister lives in kenilworth, i stayed with her during my rads.
id be happy to meet too xxx

Hi Tracy
I live in Coventry and am receiving treatment at the University hospital. Happy to talk/meet up.
Sarah

another Sarah here.Thanks for the pm sjj99. Will be in touch in a few weeks. Shall we try to make a firm date ladies? And a venue?
x sarah

Yes, I am in agreement with Sarah. I think Kenilworth is sort of equal distance from Coventry and Leamington so what about there? I don’t really know Kenilworth though so someone else can suggest where. I am working but with notice can make a weekday time.

Ok, Kenilworth it is! park in waitrose car park and we can meet up in ardens which is a few yards away, in talisman square. We could meet upstairs, it does nice coffee 8-). I am mega busy next week, how about the week after that?
x sarah

Ooer. I would find it very difficult on a week day wb 26th due to work commitments, but the next week would be much easier. At the moment I could take a few hours out any day.
Hope everyone is feeling not too bad. After my radiotherapy I feel like I went topless sunbathing (something I have never done and now I realise that was very sensible!). But at least it is over so I am just left to cook for a few weeks.
Hey ho.
xx