Anyone else in/near Wiltshire/Swindon/Marlborough/Devizes?

I’m hoping there might be other people out there who are in my area. I was diagnosed in December, had WLE and ANC in Jan, and another WLE today. Chemo to start late Feb or early March…

Hi Caroline

I can see that you have not had any replies as yet so hopefully this will bump it up to the top for you. Have you checked out our ‘Services in Your Area’? breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-services/your-area Also we have a peer support service either by phone or email which you can contact here breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-services/someone-talk/one-one-support . As always our Helpline is available Monday to Friday 9-5 and Saturday 10-2.

With best wishes

Anna

Hi CEA49
Sorry I have only just seen this, seems there are not many off us down this area??? I am a 39 yr old mum of 3 boys aged 12,10 & 5.i I live in Corsham, Wiltshire. I have just finished treatment after a year long slog. I was diagnosed last February, had Mx then chemo then ANC followed by rads. I am just about to go back to work next week.
Where are you being treated? I had my treatment at the RUH in Bath, I must say I have had wonderful care there. I hope you are doing okay and if you have started chemo I hope the SEs are being kind to you.
sending you big cyber hugs as you embark the next part of this horrible journey we find ourselves on
Lou x

Hello

I know no one’s been on here for a little while, but I was directed here by my Macmillan nurse. I live in Swindon and am having treatment for Secondary breast cancer at the FGW. I’m hoping there’s someone in the area who is in a similar situation and would like to chat.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Magszuzu 

Hi there.

I’m a mum of three boys, 12, 18 & 21. I live in Salisbury. I have just had my first chemo - FEC, for a grade 3 invasive ductal.

There definitely doesn’t seem to be too many of us in this area.

Hi FizzB! Nice to meet you. X