Anyone from Peterborough/ sleaford area and newly diagnosed??

Hi,
i am newly diagnosed (18/12) with IDC grade 2, high grade DCIS and lymph node involvement. I was meant to be having a WLE and ANC. Last thurs (10th) but came down with a chest infection so have been postponed. I live in lincolnshire between spalding and sleaford, will be having surgery at Boston, and then transferring to Peterborough for chemo and rads. I am 46 and if anyone is in the vicinity please get in touch

LS

Hi littlescoot I was diagnosed 7/12/12. We live in Deeping St James. Being treated at Peterborough. Pm me if you like

Wendy

Hiya,
I live near Huntingdon…had treatment at hinchingbrooke at Addenbrookes. I have had chemo, then MX, rads…and am not on Herceptin and hormone therapy. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have re: treatment etc…
Rachael

Hi Littlescoot,
I have been diagnosed this week. Need an MX due to two sites in the left breast. Hope to get a date confirmed soon.
I live on Notts/Lincs border and am being treated at
lincoln, so not too far away from you. Take care.

Hello there, I had surgery in Feb 13, double mastectomy with reconstruction and implants at addenbrookes, quite a shock to the system, still recovering and adjusting to things, quite difficult mentally as well as physically. I live about 20 mins from Huntingdon, thought i would drop you a line as you are so close. Take care

Hiya I live near sleaford, had my op end of December in lincoln hospital. I had grade 2 BC, am going for my last of 23 radiotherapy sessions tomorrow

Hiya I live near sleaford, had my op end of December in lincoln hospital. I had grade 2 BC, am going for my last of 23 radiotherapy sessions tomorrow