Anyone going to BCC Information Session Oct 2nd London?

Is anyone going to the Breast Reconstruction Information Session at the BCC offices in London on Thursday October 2nd 1-3 p.m.?

I dont very often look at the events, I wish I had. I have an appointment in 3 weeks to discuss reconstruction and this would be very useful. Do you need to register or can you just turn up.

Deb

Hi Deb

If you contact the Health and Wellbeing team in the morning they will be able to advise you further on 0845 077 1895

Best wishes
Lucy

Hi Deb

I have been able to contact a member of the team who has said it ok to just turn up at these sessions so hope you can make it and find it helpful.

The following link will take you to more information:

breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=12884

Best wishes
Lucy

Thank you Lucy. Magsi says 1-3pm, but the link says 10am. Do you know the correct time.

Magsi, see you there

Deb

xx

Hi Deb

Just to be on the safe side I would suggest calling in the morning on the number I gave above as I see the link says 10-12pm, hope this is ok and won’t be a problem for you
Lucy

Thank you Lucy.

Magsi, will you be there at 10

Debbie

Hi

Does anybody know where the offices are in London. Looking on the internet I have found about 3 different locations.

Deb

Hi Deb

Again, it would be safer to call and confirm the exact details of the venue with the team who are running the session although BCC offices are now in Southwark, 5-13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS.

Best wishes
Lucy

Hi Debbie

Hope you are still around - the event is 1-3 according to the paperwork I have received despite what the info on the website - i am around for the next hour so hopefully can have a quick ‘chat’ beforehand and arrange to meet at / before the event.
M x
P.S. the location is at Great Suffolk Street (nearest tube Southwark) and near Tate Modern (behind) have posted the map link

maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=off&rls=ig&q=5±13+great+suffolk+street+london+map&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the confusion. There was an error on the website. The information session is indeed on at 1pm and not at 10am.

If anyone has any queries, or if you would like to attend but have not yet booked a place, please do give us a call on 0845 077 1895.

We are really looking forward to seeing you all.

Best wishes,
The Health & Wellbeing Team.

The session was really good - well worth going to and would certainly recommend it.
It was aslo really good to meet others there, some who also use the forum.
Thanks bcc for putting on the session.
M x

I would like to second that. The session was really informative and as I have a consultation in 3 weeks to discuss a recon I found the information invaluable.

Just as important, it was great to meet others from this forum, and to talk face to face with others who have had the same or similar experiences as you. I feel more content this evening then I have felt in a long while.

(And the biscuits were good)

XX