Anyone got a wig from Ellen Willie range - happy with it?

I am starting my Chemo on 10 January and I have had a wig from Ellen Willie range recommended, its expensive, but I have long, thick red hair and I am dreading loosing it, and although I will be trying the cold cap, I want to ‘get ready’.

So I want to know if any of you ladies have used a wig from this supplier, and what was your experience?

Hi Elliepup,

My wig is a short Ellen Willie with a long fringe (Disc Mono I think).
It has made the last year so much more bearable!
I have had many compliments on it, mostly from people who have no idea it’s a wig!
I started wearing it in early April and put it away just before Christmas.
It is still in great condition and I’m going to hang on to it in case I should need it in the future (fingers crossed I won’t).

Wishing you well with your treatments.
Kate x

Thanks Kate, they do seem really good and my hairdresser has been fantastic researching them, I will give it a try…keep you fingers crossed…

Hi Elliepup,
I agree with Kate about these wigs - lost most of my hair four weeks ago and have been wearing my wig for several hours every day. It’s comfortable and looks like my own hair after a visit to the hairdresser. My 20-year-old nephew thought it was my own hair on Christmas Day.
Would suggest you buy wigstand, comb, shampoo and conditioner - the wig needs to be freshened up after prolonged use and it does take a few hours to dry.
Good luck with choosing one that suits you.
Hope treatment goes smoothly.
Kathleen

Dear Ellieup. first try to match the wig that suits your face so that you won’t get bored with it. and also you got nice comments for others and also it look natural too.

Hi. Have just put my Ellen Willie wig away after wearing it for the duration of my chemo, etc… Had so many compliments, and most people were flabbergasted it wasn’t real! It did my confidence the power of good. Easy to look after, and wore it with pretty scarfs on special occasions. Hope you have fun with yours.
Good luck,
Leigh