cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had a small lump on scar?

6 REPLIES 6
jillybee

Re: Anyone had a small lump on scar?

Glad you are getting it sorted out.....still wouldn't recommend getting area wet though...x
rosie14

Infection and inflammation got anti biotics and ani inflammatories! Could have been much worse!😕
Kiki2

How did you get on at the doctors? X
rosie14

Have made an appointment to,see doctor tomorrow I will see what's she says!😕
rosie14

No I haven't got a temperature but yes I have been in the pool twice. But it is our own pool we live in Cyprus and nobody else has been in it this year. It is cleaned twice weekly and I showered thoroughly after!
Thanks for your reply jillybee559 ! 😊
jillybee

Have you got a temperature?it may well be worth you getting someone to look at it.I had this following my DIEP and it was a little stitch,which worked its way out.I hope you haven't been swimming as his may have not helped.I can understand how you feel about surgery,I have had several,11since September 2013,and to have another one....but,needs must.....but,do get someone to have a look.....even give you some dressings.keep it clean,separate towels etc.....still very early days,it can take months for it all to settle down.
rosie14

Anyone had a small lump on scar?

I am 7 weeks post having permanent implants inserted. I have noticed a very small amount of yellow discharge from one side. On closer examination of the scar there is a small lump and the skin seems to be peeling from it. The right implant feels much harder than the left rather like when the tissue expander was in!
I am reluctant to go surgeon I live in Cyprus and have a 2 and a half week trip to the UK and France to visit family and friends in just over 2 weeks. I just couldn't face another surgical procedure. I have had 6 since last March 2014!