Anyone had a small lump on scar?

I am 7 weeks post having permanent implants inserted. I have noticed a very small amount of yellow discharge from one side. On closer examination of the scar there is a small lump and the skin seems to be peeling from it. The right implant feels much harder than the left rather like when the tissue expander was in!
I am reluctant to go surgeon I live in Cyprus and have a 2 and a half week trip to the UK and France to visit family and friends in just over 2 weeks. I just couldn’t face another surgical procedure. I have had 6 since last March 2014!

Have you got a temperature?it may well be worth you getting someone to look at it.I had this following my DIEP and it was a little stitch,which worked its way out.I hope you haven’t been swimming as his may have not helped.I can understand how you feel about surgery,I have had several,11since September 2013,and to have another one…but,needs must…but,do get someone to have a look…even give you some dressings.keep it clean,separate towels etc…still very early days,it can take months for it all to settle down.