71739members
376349posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone in east Warwickshire or near Rugby?

3 REPLIES 3
HJU63

Re: Anyone in east Warwickshire or near Rugby?

Hi, well it has been some time since I was on this forum. 2.5 years since diagnosis and 1.5 since active teatment finsihed and getting stronger every day. In the absence of any cancer support groups in the Rugby area have started an organisation called The Hummingbird Centre (Midlands) to support anyone affected by cancer. Currently we are open Thursdays 10-4 pm for drop-in plus we provide relaxation and complementary therapies - see our website www.thehummingbirdcentre.org for more information.

Hayley1981

Hi Sue,

I'm just flicking through the site and came across your post. I live in Daventry, am 33 and at 31 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Not sure if you are still having treatment, I finished all my treatment in March 2013 and am now back to how I was before diagnosis.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi and wish you all the very best x x
sueH

Hi, Iive in Dunchurch, Nr. Rugby.  My name is Sue and i have been diagnosed with breast cancer.  I have had surgery to remove lump, and have had chemotherapy.   am now waiting to go for radiation treatment.  I am 67 and live with my partner Fred.  We have 8 grandchildren between us.   (3 in Leicester,  2 in London, and 2 in Harrogate and 1 in  Cornwall

HJU63

Anyone in east Warwickshire or near Rugby?

Hi,
is there anyone in east Warwickshire or near Rugby who fancies getting together for coffee/tea, support and laughter? Let me know.
Haven't been able to find a BC support group in Rugby, nearest is Leamington Spa. Being treated in Coventry.
Helen