Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone in the Preston area?

9 REPLIES 9
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Anyone in the Preston area?

Hi,

I live in PR3.  I was diagnosed with grade 2/3 IDC in June.  I have 2 more sessions of chemo and then surgery and radiotherapy to follow.  I'm happy to chat etc.

Take care

Sarah x

Guest user
Not applicable

I am just through chemo +waiting radiotherapy. Hope I can offer support.
Witchypoo

Hi there - I'm in sunny Southport!!!!!

I was diagnosed last June and had 4 x FEC, 4 x TAX, mastectomy, radiotherapy and am due to finish my Herceptin in November

Julia
x
venice25

hi Ilive in Blackpool would love to hear from anyone in blackpool and the surrounding area love Gill
Guest user
Not applicable

I am.in the Preston area and am worried about a lump I am wait my appoint and I am vert scared
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Karen,
I know you posted in here a while ago... I live in the preston area (PR2). I was diagnosed in Feb with Grade 3 invasive ductal too. I just had the results from my surgery on thurday and found out the my lymph nodes have cancer present also.
Where are you with your treatment now? Where are you being treated?
Amanda x
alexc23

Karen
Hope everythings progressing well for you I had mx 2009, chem 3fec/3tax followed by 15 rads and am now on tamoxifen. Diep flap recon last year and am shortly going in for next recon stage, am Blackpool based but work in Preston. If can help am happy to
Regards
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debbie

Thank you for responding. I got my diagnosis last week, I am not yet up on the correct terminology but I have invasive ductal carcinoma (not sure of the spelling) and I have been told it is in my lymph nodes too. Should find out this week what date they want to operate. Was advised that it is likely I will need four months of chemo, radiotherapy and tamoxifen. It all seems pretty daunting and I am not sure which part I fear the most.
Hearing about someone who has gone through it and come out the other side would be very helpful.

Best wishes

Karen
supertrouper

Hello Karen
I live in the PR25 postcode area so very close to Preston. I was diagnosed last year. Would be happy to chat with you.
Debbie

Guest user
Not applicable

Anyone in the Preston area?

Hi

I am newly diagnosed and would really like to speak to someone locally.

Karen