Anyone in the Sheffield area

I wondered if anyone in the Sheffield area knew of any Breast Cancer Support/ social / fundraising Groups which exit and meet up physically as I would be interested in joining. Thanks alot

Sorry Staff I don’t know but bumping this up. I’m from Sheffield but now live in Kent so this caught my eye.

Hi Staff
the midlands BCC centre is in Sheffield on Vicar Lane and I know they organise meet-ups and phoning the helpline 0808 800 6000 would probably give you details. I know they have sessions as they are the nearest to me (I’m in Nottingham) but I’ve not made any sessions due to fatigue, appointments etc

There is also the Cavendish Centre that probably has support groups as they are a charity that provides support for all cancer patients using Weston Park Hospital.

(I’m “into” Sheffield support as I used to live in Totley and do hope to retire back up there.)

Hope you find some of this useful

Hi Staff,

there are a group of us who meet at Meadowhall every few weeks for a meal and a chat. Think the next 1 is 5th July but not totally sure. Let me know if you are interested and I will confirm the date.

There are usually between 6 and 10 of us and we have had varying types of bc and treatment.

Karen