71.9K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know the face book page for those starting chemo in jan?

7 REPLIES 7
Lucy_BCC

Re: Anyone know the face book page for those starting chemo in jan?

Hi Giggle
You have the option enabled now

Best wishes
Lucy BCC

Giggle47

I would like to join the FB page but as yet I do not have the Private Message option? Any advice? THANKS
Susan8574

Sorry thanks
June_BCC

Helllo Susan8574

I have edited your post to remove your email address as the forums are open to anyone searching the web.

You can Private Message (PM) other users with your email address if you want to.

To use the private message system you can do it two ways, one by clicking on the messages tab at the top right of this page (near the sign out button) this takes you to your private message area and where you can search for the user you are looking for - using their user name. 

Alternatively if you click on the icon of the user you want to send a private message to (within a thread)  this will take you into their profile and then there's a link from there for you to send a private message.

Best wishes

June, moderator

Susan8574

Thankyou

Katherine62

Hi Susan

PM me here with your email address and i will invite you.... and anyone else starting Jan 15 who wants to join us. Make sure it's your regular email and not your fb email, for some reason that doesn't work

love to all

jane.

deedee540

Hi Susan if you go to the thread just above yours I think- called anyone starting in January and find a post by Katherine 62 she will tell you how to join us. Dorothy xx PS or go to pre xmas starters and you will find Katherine there too. Hope this helps,x

Susan8574

Anyone know the face book page for those starting chemo in jan?

Hi, does anyone have the Facebook page for those starting chemo in jan? I start jan 15? Thanks in advance