Anyone near me...Swindon/ Wiltshire?

Hi there
I was diagnosed in Sept and have just finished chemo, FEC-T. I’m having surgery mid Feb then on to radiotherapy. I don’t come on here very often but was just wondering if there was anyone near me in Swindon, Wiltshire or nearby? Feel I’m in desperate need of like minded ladies as despite all the wonderful, amazing support from family and friends, I still feel like I’m alone in my head with all the worries and fretting. It would be great to meet others. going through it too. Or, maybe there is a local group I’m not aware of? I’m 41 with two daughters.

Hi Bonnie74, 

I am sorry you are going through an anxious time and I can see that you have gotten a response from a user on the South West England board so I am sure you will be getting some support soon.

In the meantime I have moved this post to our busy Chemotherapy board were I am sure you will receive some more advice and support.

If you ever feel alone and would like to talk you can always call our support lineat 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about your worries and offer some advice.

Best wishes,

Lizzy

Digital Community Assistant  

Hi bonnie, I’ve just joined, in Wiltshire starting FECT next week. If you found a group I’d be interested in coming with you. l’m 47 with one of each near Devizes

Hi bonnie. I’m in Swindon. I’m 28 with 2 children. I’m 2 weeks post lumpectomy. Starting chemo mid April. Then have radiotherapy. I’d love to chat!

How do you private message on here?

Hi Sunshine1,

To private message:

1. Click on the profile you would like to message.

2. You then should see the option to ‘Send this user a private message’ on the right hand side of the screen.

I hope this helps, just let me know if you have any questions :) 

You can get in contact at moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy