71.2K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone out there who lives in the Bath area?

12 REPLIES 12
Porkie

Re: Anyone out there who lives in the Bath area?

Well done - hope to see you there xx

Crocus

Hi Porkie

I have just booked myself onto the 8th April meeting (it's the Easter hols!) 

Am looking forward to it

Crocus

Porkie

Hi Crocus - the meetings are def on Weds,the next one being 11th. The programme is for 2014-2015 th last one being March 2015. Hope this helps.x

Crocus

thank you
Lucy_BCC

Hi Crocus
Sorry you are having problems, I have asked for help with this from the team so should be able to get back to you early next week when offices are open

Best wishes
Lucy BCC

Crocus

Thanks for this Janet

I have looked at the link and tried to enquire about the general meeting on 9th April, but the enquiry won't send - brings up an error message

Crocus

Crocus

Thanks Porkie

I have also had a list of events from Janet (moderator), and these meetings seem to be on Thursdays - are they different from the meetings you go to? If so, do you always meet on a Wednesday? Are they monthly?

Regards

Crocus

Janet_BCC

Hi Crocus,

I've attached a link to some information about the Bristol group:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-services/talks-courses-local-support/living-seconda...

I hope this helps

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Porkie

Hi Crocus - the next meeting is on Wed - 11th March. The meetings are held at the Holiday Inn in Bristol starting at 11. If you would like to come along you would be very welcome. I am sure Breast Cancer Care will be able to send you some more details. Let me know if you think you are able to come and I can look out for you.x

Crocus

Hi Porkie
I haven't found anything on the website. Could you give me some details?
Many thanks
Crocus
Crocus

Hello Porkie

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps it would be good to meet up with the group in Bristol - I guess I am not very adventurous in travelling to the city! If you could let me have details of the next meet up (which I expect I could find on the website) I will try to get to one (I still work part-time).

Many thanks

Crocus

Porkie

Hi Crocus, I live near Bath. I go to the Breast Cancer Care group meeting in Bristol regularly and there are a lovely bunch of ladies there which might be of interest to you. We are all very supportive of each other and always have a good laugh as well. If this is something you might like to do send me a pm and I can give you details and perhaps arrange to meet up too. xx

Crocus

Anyone out there who lives in the Bath area?

Would be really great to find someone in the Bath (Somerset) area to talk to.