360085posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone starting chemo in December?

Highlighted

Re: Anyone starting chemo in December?

Oh my, reading this J, Em, Caroline, I am even more depressed about radiotherapy and hormone therapy. My oncologist hasn't discussed this with me yet as he didn't want to talk about it too early, but next Friday is my last chemo then I see him on Monday so guess I have it all to come. I really don't want to do radio as I have over 2 hour round trip and don't know how I'll have the energy. I have my recon surgery 3 weeks after chemo finishes then 3 weeks to recover before radio. Hormones sound horrendous if the side effects are worse than chemo I don't know how we're supposed to cope with it for 5/10 years!!! What a nightmare journey we're all on.

x

Highlighted

ooops... that posted before I was ready.

Re the rads... I had a similar journey time and thats the worst of it and the hospital I went to was also extremely busy and  appointments didnt always run to time .Although they were pretty good at letting folk know how long we would be expected to wait so at least we could go off and get a coffee etc....to kill time..

I would recommend a good book and a large spoonful of patience.

Marli ..... sorry your still feeling so low about everything. Have you thought about maybe talking your worries and options over with another member of your onc tream? BCN or the helpline on here ???

This whole thing is so overwhelming and we truly need all the support we can get. Its hard to make decisions without knowing all the facts. Your Onc team owe it to you to give clarity.

I tend to write all my questions down when I see mine a my memory hopeless.

Sending you both hugs and hope you get some peace of mind very soon.

Lots of Love xxx

Highlighted

HiJ,

I think your onc is very luckly you didnt smack him right in his insentitive mouth! You poor thing talk about crushing you when your feeling down! Sounds like he needs training in bedside manner.

Hoping you got some re assurance/clarity and empathy from your BCN.

If not it might be worth thinking about speaking to another menber of the onc team for the clarity you need.

Not that Im sexist but I find it much easier to discuss BC and the treatment with a women. I'm blessed to have an mainly female tream and on the one occasion that I did see a male, looking back, he kind of spoke to my husband rather than me. Looky for him I wasn't mu usual self...

Highlighted

Hi J

I'm sorry oncologist left you feeling so homicidal, but I think that is exactly where I am at the moment too 😞

I feel so rotten I can't even see the point of last chemo on Wednesday.

My oncologist said they could "pop" my ovaries out like it was shelling peas. But absolutely no one seems to be able to tell me the effect hormone therapy will have on my (oestrogen driven) lipoedema. I saw my GP and her actual response was "I don't know - do what you want".

I'm definitely not going ahead with radiotherapy. I feel more devastated now than when I was told I had cancer.

I'm sorry to rain on everyones parade when everyone is being jolly about finishing. I just feel quite hopeless right now.

Marli - so sorry about your wrist! I hope it isn't painful and you have lots of help to wait on you 🙂

Emxx

Highlighted

Hi everyone,

Lovely to hear about us all gradually finishing chemo, my last one is on Tues 7th - saw oncologist yesterday and he has reduced the last fluorouracil dose due to my admission with neutropenic sepsis last week, still full doses of EC. My blood counts are all over the place, so fair enough I thought, they have dropped really low again and I don't want to take the risk of it happening again if I pick up an infection.

Then he started going into the radiotherapy side of things, I can't go to my nearest unit, they are way over capacity so haven't been able to take new referrals for over six months, which means I have a two hour round trip to drive to the next nearest place, either that or go to UCL in London and stay there each week. I have 19 days of treatment, plus the Planning appt which is 20 appointments all together. God knows when this all starts (within a month was all he would say) so this is looking like most of May I reckon.

Then he launched into the hormone therapy side of things, he says this is the most important thing for me as my tumour was ER positive, I have to have it for 10 years and where he always said before that it would be Tamoxifen as I am (was) premenopausal - I don't know what I am now - now he's given me Zoladex injections and Examestane, which has confused me no end as Examestane is usually given to post menopausal women after 2-3 years of Tamoxifen. He was going on about the hormone therapy being worse than chemo in terms of side-effects, which I can't believe! I queried that with him, saying how can it possibly be worse than chemo, and he said it would be hard work for three months with hot flushes and mood swings and all sorts. I thought "I'm having a mood swing now mate, and you are seriously on thin ice" no BC nurse present but I rang them afterwards because he really depressed me, I felt like I was coming to the end of the worst part of the treatment and now I feel like I am going to turn into Godzilla over the next three months, I've been having hot flushes and cold flushes ever since I've been on chemo which I thought was the chemo itself but he said no, it's hormonal, so I don't know what's going on, no blood tests done to check hormones. He keeps using the phrase "we want to finish off your ovaries," which I don't like, I understand why he says it but I wish he would rephrase it. The whole time he was talking to me he was looking at my notes instead of making eye contact with me! I skipped in there feeling like I was really getting somewhere and by the end of it I felt like I'd been slapped! Do you think feelings of violence towards the oncologist come under the category of mood swings or am I just grieving for my poor ovaries? I cried when I came out, and I very rarely cry, at least the old me rarely cried! OMG, maybe that's another mood swing thingy!

J x
Highlighted

Thanks Sarah & that's a nice thought xx

May everyone be blessed with a visit from the Easter Bunny too xx

Highlighted

Well done Caroline and welcome to that finish chemo post xx

How you rest up ok all ladies on here let's hope for some spring Easter weather for us to start growing again like little spring bulbs cxc
Highlighted

Tomcat ... I know it's a pain but best they not taking any chances. Glad you getting well looked after.

I'm just back from hospital. My appt was 9am. Anyway that me done with the necessary evil. Yipeeee!!!' 😋

Hope you right about the SE & will join you in a glass of bubbly when we both ova the rough time.
Hope your felling ok? I'm knackered do gunna sleep for a while.

Hope everyone else ok & coping.
Marli, hope your wrist not painful.

Take Care everyone

Xxx

Highlighted

nooooooooooo Tom cat that is bit what we wanted eh for your brothers wedding errrrr for sure !

Well sending lots of good vibes this improves and can get back on track and not loose any days weeks xx keep going girl push in through you will do it just a blip

Xxx
Highlighted

Grrrrr

So I'm at the hospital for my 7th taxol and herceptin but my neuropathy in my leg is so bad they won't do taxol.

I am hooked up to heeceprin and have to see I'd it improves over the week. I also have to see a neurologist before more taxol:(

I don't have weeks to spare.
Highlighted

Good luck Caroline we made it all 6 chemos done yeah !!!

Hope you get on ok today sending you massive hugs and no Se for you this time you have had far to many let this one be kind to you !

Champagne on finish line xxx
Highlighted

Well done for getting thro chemo Sarah!
Here's a big hug x😀
Relax & recover. Here's hoping for minimal se.

My last 2moro....9am appmt so hoping won't be there too long. Fingers crossed
X

Highlighted

Errr how annoying for you marli as you say at least bit chemo arm just typical bloody April fools day eh xx

Another hug coming your way and wishes for a speedy bone fixing in the wrist !

Well last tax done for me today yeah no more chemo thank god am knackered seemed long old appt today for sure!

Just rads and Herceptine to plough through now then end if year reconstruction choices it ticking these treatments off xxx
Highlighted

At least it's not my chemo arm! x

Highlighted

Marli oh noooooo 😮.... Hope it fixes quick.

Here's another hug xx

Highlighted

Oh Marli!!!

What can I say.

Hugs
Highlighted

Poor you, that is really bad luck, hope it doesn't make life too difficult but I supose it will? At least driving etc. best of luck for recovery from break xx
Highlighted

Can't believe it - just when you think things can't get worse!! Been shopping this morning and slipped and have broken my wrist. What a total fool am I - never broken a bone except for my little toe. Hope pot if off in time for surgery. xx

Highlighted

Ha ha .... Just got back & all is well.

It be tiring especially towards the end but you CAN do it x

Highlighted

I was assuming it would 2 or 3 weeks and if thats the case I can cope. I agree, going to hospital every day for 3 weeks is going to kill me! once a week is hard enough and I drive there and hubby drives back. When it is every day I will have to do both ways every day!

Just had my chemo blood test - beat you 😉
Highlighted

Hi Everyone,

Tomcat ..... so sorry to hear you are suffering so much. Hope you can get to see your Oncologist very soon and get some relief from the pain asap.

Sarah ... yes this is my second episode. The last was in 2010 and was DCIS. I had the cancer removed followed by radiotherapy. My Oncologist telsl me that this time it isnt a reoccurrence but a new cancer (same breast) but Im not convinced but hay what can I do.....

Re radiotherapy. For me it was every day for 3 weeks.

A week before the treatment started I was carefully measured and three permanent dots were tattooed around the area to be treated. This was painless......and yes Ive still got the marks.

The marks allow the staff to be very precise about the area needing the rads. They carefully measure and move you into the exact position before each treatment.

The actual radiotherapy is painless and take a few minutes. It happens whilst laying down, arm above head and the radiotherapy machine moves around you then beeps and thats it ..... done.

I was told not to use any perfumed products what so ever during treatment this includes deodorant. I found this hard because I love my products but anyway I just used simple shampoo/shower gel for the three weeks.

Also to wear a loose or no bra. Not great if breasts are ample as mine are but post surgery bra fine.

Skin can break down toward the end of the three weeks and mine did a little but was quickly sorted and healed up and also it made me feel very tired but hay thats nothing new girls!

The worst thing about rads for me was the travelling every day for 3 week as the hospital was a bit of a trek.

It truly is nothing like as hard going as chemo.

Hope this makes sense and Ive not rambled on too much........right Im going for pre chemo blood test..

Good Luck today Sarah......oooo last one.....HURRAY!!

xxxx

Highlighted

Oh that will be lovely I live in kent so just outside our area but wish I did cover London area they have some beautiful venues what hotel xx

Well good on you for treating yourself and you have a mission goal target to aim for so let's get you there and praying for these Se to give you a break !! Xx
Highlighted

I was also thinking it would be two or three weeks, every day so I am hoping that will be all. My brothers wedding is in a posh hotel in central London on June 21st! I have a huge race on to look 'normal' and I don't think it is going to happen.

having said that - I have ordered a lovely hat from Suburban Turban - finally treated myself.
Highlighted

Hi tomcat know what you mean about the bone pain with tax I am controlling it with pain killers and hot water bottles they say exercise but I walk a a have the energy of a very old weak woman so get tired just getting up bathing and getting ready !

I have my brothers wedding in august and am hoping I have some hair to go wig free so am trying to get back o track for that that's my aim!

I am a marriage registrar not that he asked me to marry him not sure he trusts me lol xx where is your brother getting married ? I hope you can feel good enough to really enjoy it such exciting times and things to look forward to xx

I have to have three weeks of radiotherapy the letter states everyday mon-Friday and only 10mins everyday so just want that out the way then just as I say Herceptine but that will my finish till feb 201 5 and of course most exciting bit new boob job but that will not be till after November as have to let skin heal after rads and do not see surgeon till November so worst out the way nearly and then just to re build bionic woman ha ha xx

Be interesting to hear what they advise over rads x
Highlighted

Wow so much going on - keep going girls.

I have now had 4 AC and 6 Taxols. 6 Taxols to go.

I love the idea of coconut fluff on your head. I think mine is growing rather than falling but no one else is convinced so we shall see.

I am finding I am in terrible pain right now. I have nerve issues in my left leg, it is always cold and my foot just isn't working right (shoes keep falling off too). I have terrible bone pain in random places but mainly in my back, hip, leg and ankle on my left leg. I am currently taking Tramadol which is a narcotic and Optalgyn (something you dont have in the UK) together. It isn't perfect but it is better than nothing.

7th Taxol tomorrow and I want to make an appointment with the oncologist maybe for Sunday - we shall see when I can get in. I wish he worked Thursdays when I go to the hospital as its a 70km round trip as it is.

I want to find out about better pain relief as I am struggling like this when  stand or move from sitting. I can walk but moving from stop is a problem. the more I sit for work the more I struggle after work!

I also want to know about Radiotherapy as I have heard some stories about 30 days here - which I dont have. I have exactly 6 weeks from the day of my last TAxol to my brothers wedding in the UK! I wasn't epecting such a long run so I need some more info and fast. Rather scared about that - its bad enough going in once a week. not looking forward to daily thats for sure, 

Highlighted

Hi Caroline so pleased we made it seems not long ago that we were both worried over it now we are here nearly done with it !

Did not realise you had radiotherapy before ? Is this your second time round for this bc ? Sorry if to personal to answer xx

I think work keeps my mind busy I live on my own do not have children so I do not have as many demands on my life time as some if your ladies so I can rest when I want and also work from home so please myself . To be honest I have a good team I like the bit if company non bc banter and normality! If they will ever be such a thing lol xx or I even ask myself was my life normal before bc ha ha xx

Will be bit tested richest about any fast growth hair techniques I have been using good old coconut oil for hair to stimulate growth and ensure hair strong and scalp all health and moisturised apparently according to my friend who is a hair dresser the healthier the scalp the quicker growth and strong hair but who knows eh xxx

Any tips on radiotherapy always welcome luckily I am only 20 mins from hospital and appt at 10.45 so hopefully travel etc will not be to bad!

Tamoxifin already to start taking in cupboard when radio finished so all organised need to keep this devil away !!! Xxx

Have a lovely easter hope you rest up and enjoyed the time with the children let's hope the sun shines to out smiles on our faces xxx

As always best wishes to all xx
Highlighted

Hi Sarah,
Hope goes well tomorrow so glad it's the last for you too. 😄
Glad u enjoyed Looking Good thingy ... I loved it too & am also booked on the Moving on course in April. Looks like just Whats needed.

Radiotherapy not so bad just tough going every day. I had it in 2010 but not this time.

You doing so well working threw all this Sarah. My manager came to seee at home today. She very supportive & no pressure about going back till I feel ready...... Phew 😉

Think my hair starting to grow back a tiny bit too. I've bought a shampoo bar from lush which claims to stimulate regrowth. So will be expecting Luscious locks in the near future .... Will let u know how I get on lol 😉
Xx

Highlighted

Good luck for Thursday Caroline I have my last one tomorrow yeah !!!!!'

Been to look good day today was brilliant and hey moved the goodie bag fantastic that's me all nicely stocked up and lovely make up and cosmetic facial products definately a must xx

Have radiotherapy appoints all booked and a course they have booked me on in April every Wednesday called moving forward looking at done other earlier forums ladies say it is brilliant so looking forward to that,

Work very busy and course chemo life busy and rads will keep me busy so roll on June when I can relax a bit xx am sure I have chicken fluff on head praying for it to grow cxx

Good luck all and keep focused on our goal xxx
Highlighted

Hazeir ... Congrats on finishing chemo and PICC line out .... whoop whoop!!!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery from chemotherapy and lots of luck with the surgery.

My Op was back in October (single mastectomy) and I recovered very well. My BCN was allocated when I was diagnosed and has been in regular contact throughout. She phoned after each chemo cycle and  has been very supportive especially on the bad days.

Honestly, for me chemo has been much harder than surgery. My final blast will be this Thursday and then 5 years hormone therapy. Roll on life getting life back.

Marli... Hope your final Chemo goes ahead next week as planned and hope you get some clarity re your cardio problems etc next week.

Re the extra week recovery. Ive been finding it harder to recover each cycle since number 4 in terms of fatigue and some SE have been harder to manage than others. Last cycle I found myself feeling quite low and really didnt want this to spiral downwards. So I met with my Oncologist to discuss delaying number 6 in order to not only allow myself to recover more physically but also emotionally and she agreed.

I am feeling stronger physically but nothing like my pre chemo self. Emotionally.... it's harder.

My Oncologist offered me some good advice. She told me not to expect to 'ping back' after chemo as it takes a good 6 weeks for the chemotherapy drugs to leave the body and then can take between 2 and 4 months to recover.

Here's hoping we all have a speedy recovery xx

Highlighted

Well done Hazelr on completing chemo. Whoopee !!!!  AND the PICC line out.

It must be very unsettling now having to think about the next stage of surgery and all the appointments and tests relating to it. Are you going for immediate reconstruction or are you having radiotherapy next?

I thought that a BC Nurse was allocated when diagnosed. I was and saw her once before chemo and expect her to contact me after it is finished to discuss surgery. I think you should ring your hospital and ask to speak to a BC Nurse and she should be able to advise and reassure you regarding your surgery.

I have my last one next Wednesday (8th) and saw my surgeon to discuss mastectomy and reconstruction. Now need to see Plastic Surgeon, have CT scans, MRI and cardiologist before surgery predicted for approx. mid May.  Got to see cardiologist because Herceptin has been suspended because of changes in the heart but the appointment is not until the day after chemo so have not idea what is going to happen .

Caroline - was pleased to hear that you were able to delay your chemo for a week - will be interested to know how you feel as that will indicate how we will react when we are finished.

How are you feeling now Em. A little more settled I hope.

Tomcat - how goes things with you?

Hope everyone is coping ok and looking forward to the finishing line.  Much love to all . Marli xx

Highlighted

Feeling smug today had my last chemo thank goodness but now having a rest for few weeks until surgery. Have had one apt with surgeon but will have another after MRI in about 2 weeks time. Really stressing about mastectomy and have opted for double at the moment. Looking on line a fair amount which is confusing me as so many options and horror stories so probably need to stop for a while. I don't have a breast care nurse yet when do you get given one? Not sure if I'm missing out. Oh another good thing happened today my chemo nurse took out my picc line which is such a relief after 16 weeks of having it in my arm. No more baths or showers with a plastic sleeve yippee xx onwards to next challenge as we all will be soon in one way or another love to all xx
Highlighted

Hay Everyone,

Very quiet on here hoping everyone ok and coping.

J .. hope you have recovered from you hospital admission.

Emm ...  Hoping you are feeling a bit more settled about your treatment.

Im feeling thankful for an extra week of recovery time and think Im ready for final chemo on Thursday.

Wishing everyone well if having treatment this week.

Love Caroline x

Highlighted

Sorry to hear about the hospital experience j and pleased you are home ok and relaxing on you own bed and space nothing like it eh!

Wishing you a speedy recovery from that and keep that chin up gold medals are in site for us all!!!

Caroline I am glad that you got a weeks grace will be great to feel well over Easter with children and have the energy eh! Let's hope we hv some lovely spring weather for Easter to keep us all smiling!

I have little chicken fluff on head and been using coconut oil as helps growth and strength but am worried now as but over obsessed that wiill hv a head/hair like a bloody coconut does ha ha

Good luck to all have treatment and keep smiling girls we can do that we are all going to be in that podium soon flowers champagne medals re lot !!

Sarah xxx
Highlighted

How awful for you J but glad you back home now. Xx

Highlighted

Hi

Sounds like things have dipped again with all of us ; I ended up being admitted to hospital with neutropenic sepsis two day ago, people on chemo suite well clued up and looked after me very well, but once admitted to ward, no-one had much of a clue. It was a very scary and depressing experience, still I got (mostly) the right treatment, but I didn't feel anyone was listening to me. I am so glad to be home this evening, back in my own bed.

J x
Highlighted

Hi Everyone,

Emm sorry to hear about your dilemma.  It sounds like youve got some tough decisions to consider and you need all the support you can get to help you. I do hope you are feeling more settled about your situation but if  not Im just wondering if it might help to talk it over with one of the workers at The Haven. 

Honestly, I carn't recommend them enough and even if you don't live near one of there centres they will speak to you on the phone. I've been struggling emotionally lately about the future and I went to talk things over with Debbie (she is an ex senior BCN) at The Haven in Leeds and she absolutely understood how Im feeling and gave me some good/sound advice. Ive also got a treatment plan to help me to move on and I suppose cope.

Hope this helps xx

Marli .. sorry to hear about your heart being effected by your treatment. I hope your been taken good care of.

I saw Onc today and my 6th and final treatment has been delayed by a week and Im soooo relieved as Im warn down by the whole thing.

Looking forward to a week of feeling well.

Hoping everyone else ok.

Lots of Love xxx 

Highlighted

So right about not knowing what is best for us. Have asked for copies of onc clinic reports to be sent so I can try to work out what is happening because I feel a little in the dark. Next decision is about mastectomy and reconstruction operation - am waiting to see breast surgeon.

Think an early night and a good sleep should set you up for tomorrow. You could ring the Helpline and have a chat with them to put your mind at rest. Sleep tight. x

Highlighted

Thanks Marli.

I think I am probably just a bit overwhelmed with all the information at the moment. I'll give it some time, and think things through.

I am really sorry about your Herceptin - but better they found out instead of just carrying on? I think thats what I'm finding hard - there really is no easy way to know what to do for the best, is there? 

Early night for me I think 🙂

Emxx

Highlighted

Em - sorry you are feeling confused after your appointment with the onc. There is a lot to think about. Don't know what angiosarcom is - sorry! Is it the chance that the radiotherapy can damage the heart? Probably understand concerns re lymph - I have it in my breast.

Regarding Tamoxifen and weight - I managed to loose a stone and a half with weight watchers after my treatment stopped. Also had exercise on prescription from doctor and did aquarobics  which really helped. Take some time to think about your options and perhaps get an earlier appointment with your new doctor to discuss things. My onc went on maternity leave and with first appointment with new once found out heart had been effected by Herceptin so that has been stopped pending investigations.

We are here to listen to your concerns and some might even be able to give real practical advice. Try to have a  good night and think about it tomorrow when you feel fresh. xx

Highlighted

Hi

I saw the oncologist this afternoon, and I didn't come away feeling as positive as I would have liked 😞

I was already on the fence about radiotherapy, and am terrified about angiosarcoma as I already have lymphedema. Add to that the possibility of extra side effects because of my weight. But then there is the (apparently considerable) risk of bc coming back if I don't have the rads... Now I wonder if I should have had mx rather than wle?

Then we started on hormone treatment - Tamoxifen might exacerbate weight problems so alternative is chemical menopause or having my ovaries removed. Having no hormone treatment basically means I've had chemo for nothing.

And now my doc has gone on a break for a year! So I have to have a new doctor, and make these decisions. I know I am not feeling at my best after treatment 5 last week, but at the moment I just feel like I will do nothing, and take my chances.

😞

Emxx

Highlighted

Hay Everyone,

Glad you all sounding perky.....

The sunshine and the first signs of spring are definitely helping and

of course the end is in sight for many of us. It kinda feels like a new start if you know what I mean.

Sarah Jane .... Lovely to hear the date went well. There is nothing like the first flush of a new romance  and I love your positive outlook on life even though youve been through so much. Dare I ask if a second date is planned? Go girl!!

J.....So glad your starting to pick up and if youve found someone who can go the distance through the bad times ... hang on to him. Ive realised that my husband is my true sole mate. We have had out ups and downs but he has held my hand through all the sh*t and is still here even though I do look like a tortoise EVERY morning.

Im slapping on the makeup every single day too (apart from the bad days) and it helps me to feel a bit  better about the way I look just now.

I know your trying to work through the chemo but do try to make time for a Looking Good Feeling Better session as will really give you a lift. I picked up some nice little makeup tips for the tortoise head too...lol. Didnt get a goody bag, as someone mentioned on here but really enjoyed the session and chatting to others in same situation was helpful.

Ive decided that Im definitely going to delay my last chemo by a week. I need a break and another week to recover from number 5 will give me the umph to get to the end. Also, will feel ok for one of the two weeks of the Easter school holidays.... Seeing Onc Wednesday to discuss.

Think will also show my head to the very weak sunshine today to encourage a bit of re growth.  Dont think will last very long as still pretty cool out there.

Enjoy the day everyone. Lots of Love xx

Highlighted

I'm really pleased the date went well Sarahjane 🙂

And glad you are feeling stronger J - long may it continue!

Be careful of those heads in the sun - our skin is very sensitive, and I only recent found out that women who have had bc are more prone to some skin cancers. So splash on the spf please 😄

Have a good day all.

Emxx

Highlighted

Hey Sarahjane,

Glad your date went well, sounds like you had a lovely evening, excellent.
I had recently started a new relationship when the BC struck - my boyfriend has been superb, really great and he is lovely but he lives a distance away which Is difficult when I am missing him and feeling so ill too - I try not to be too negative about any of the **bleep** we go through, with him or with my daughter or my friends, which is why I kind of sometimes *guilty shuffle* end up ranting on here! But no-one ever minds, everyone has been fab.
Well after the **bleep**tiest week psychologically, and funnily enough after a completely sleepless night last night, I feel a bit stronger today, maybe it's the sunshine, or maybe it's that finishing line that I am starting to see!
I did laugh at the analogy of the tortoise, that is so appropriate and just what I look like, is it just me or are we all applying more and more make up just to get some sort of features on the face? If I pile any more on I'll be looking like Cleopatra here, jeee-sus.
Ok I'm gonna test out the hair-growth-in-sun theory, off to the garden to make like a daffodil.

J x
Highlighted

Hi ladies thanks for all the good wishes the date went well and for the first time had a conversation about my bc which was good for me to talk about as well so all positive!

Think I wanted to prove to myself bc should not stop you trying to live as much as a normal life and just to go for opportunities that arise we have all been through some really tough crap situations.

Sun shining got little bit of stubble on head appearing may leave wig off go in garden show it some light and be like a true spring bulb and wouldn't it he lovely if it were grow grow grow !!!' Xx

Have a great weekend ladies and hey anything is possible :))))) xxxx
Highlighted

oooh a date - I remember them! Why not indeed. Have a fabulous time!

Highlighted

What a shame Em , don't think next one is for about 10 years!! Was cloudy here but could still see the eclipse . It is now clear blue sky in Co. Durham - going to hang out the washing and may have a cuppa on the patio. The sun really is a tonic. xx

Highlighted

Next eclipse is 2016 ! Hope you are ok x
Highlighted

Have a good evening Sarahjane. 🙂

No noticeable eclipse here in Kent, Marli. At least, not one that I noticed! Anyone know when the next one is - I have some unused glasses that I want to get my moneysworth from.

Take care all.

Emxx

Highlighted

Sarahjane - your posts this morning have really been a tonic. Looking forward to you joining our party - quite a group of us now. Sounds like, Jammy Dodgers, choccie biscuits and perhaps a glass of bubbly for us !!

Brows seem to return fairly quickly ladies as I remember, if that helps.  Think Brows and lashes make us more anxious than hair ! Estee Lauder pencil I got at the LGFB workshop is great , has a wax section that really is good.

It seems that some partners can't deal with our BC and do a runner and disappear , I remember that from a couple of ladies 5 years ago.

Hope you have a lovely evening Sarah jane. You are so you are right about needing to laugh through all of this rubbish.

Everyone else  - have a lovely day. Been watching the eclipse from my kitchen which made me smile. Love Marli xxx

Highlighted

More like nerves I think riverside or insanity or what the hell am I doing ! Still gives me something else to think about!