Anyone up for meeting in Edinburgh or close by?

Hi All,
I’m moving this thread to ask if anyone fancies meeting up in Edinburgh or South Queensferry. A few of us met in Edinburgh a week ago and had a great time.

If you are interested just let us know.

Cheers Kate

interested - am sure Ails will up for it but she’s away this week

Hi folks
Im up for it but depends on my shifts, my on going car trouble and Im of on Holiday at beginning of Sept.
Oh and Ive got a date for my reconstruction but will have to change it as I am on Holiday. (yikes Im a wee bit nervous now)Oh I just remembered my wee brother is due back from overseas for a few weeks so it could prove tricky.
Gosh my life is so full just now (not normal at all)
Hope your all ok
Louise xxxxxxxx

I may be interested in meeting up - I live up in Aberdeen tho - so it would depend what the plans were, dates etc

F
xxx

I’m interested - was great fun last time!

Aberdeen? This get together is getting VERY popular - We mustn’t forget SuzieB from the Borders too!
The more the merrier F - you’ll be very welcome - but we don’t pay travelling expenses! lol

Sue xx

Hi All,

I’m happy to meet up for most of August, September starts getting tricky though.
Just send a list of doable dates then we can arrange when and where.

Sparkler if you dont mind travelling you are more than welcome to join us.

Sue - let Suzie know about this post and we can get us all together.

Kate

I am usually available any evening except Wednesdays - day times are limited to the weekends but Sat 2nd August is out and I am booked that day.

Add me to the list, available most of the time but a few festival thingys around the 30th-4th
Gillian

Just as a matter of interest, what constututes a “younger woman”? methinks I am too long in the tooth for this meeting…Have fun anyway you party types!
Gillian

I don’t think age really is an issue here Gillian - technically younger women are under 45 but no-one is going to chuck you out if you exceed the upper age range.

I think the reason this is in this section is simply because the initial suggestion was made by a younger woman and we’ve just stuck to this section.

Hi
Just catching up with this thread. Don’t worry Gillian I am 52 and certainly would love to meet you all. I am o holiday from the 30th July to 10th August and amcoming up to Edinburgh to do our ususal Fringe shows although getting the tickets is proving a bit of nightmare. Anyway could really meet just about anytime over these dates if that was possible. Probably better for someone just to say when and where and those that can manage come along
Speak soon
Suzieb
xx

I’ve got 3rd tax 7th August and will probably feel like sh*t for the next week, but then go on holiday 13th to 20th. So, for me, before 7th or after 21st! LAST tax 28th!!

Am pretty much free day or evening apart from the above, and will probably be able to rearrange anything else outwith those dates…
Over to you Kate to pin it down a bit! hehehehe

Can I throw Tuesday the 5th Aug into the ring, and see who can make it?

suzieb,Not sure if you meant you are in Ed during your holoday or not? Hope so…

Gillian

Morning folks,
I have family stuff going on most of August, have to go to the west for the dentist, then go to France in Sept (I have a feeling Im repeating myself)
Post the date and If I can make it I will

Hey all

Im back!! all rested and ready to party !! as you know im EASY lol anytime anyplace for me !! just name it
And a quick note to all the women worried about age - your only as old as you feel !!!

love and bubbles

ails xx

AILS! Did you have a good break? Was it a riot? Were the police involved?
Hope you are feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready for action again!

Sue xx

Re Curtain Queen (Gillian)'s suggestion for FIFTH AUGUST - I can do that. However, think Suzieb away then.

Kate - come on girl - work out a date from ALL the dates we’ve given you - I know you like a challenge!

No police involved! shame cos i like a man in uniform lol !!

Ails!!!

Ok folks,

Shall we settle for the 5th August. I can make it too as long as its in the evening - got training course that day.

How about:

“A Pub” in South Queensferry for 7pm
I’ll see what ones do food.
Let me know how you are all getting there so I can pick one close to either train station or buses.

Cheers
Kate x