Appointment tomorrow! (29/12)

Evening all.

The time has come for my appointment tomorrow. Im super nervous and seriously over thinking every little thing that my lump and pain could possibly be. Good, the bad and the ugly. I have even gone as far as thinking about how things would be if it did turn out to be BC? How id tell my family? Would i tell my family? Work? … i just couldnt help myself. My mind ran away with me.

The good news is ive stopped googling. My advise to all you newbies is DONT google it. I know its easier said than done and i know its a natural instinct to do so but every person on here will tell you the same. I have however gone to excessively looking at, poking and prodding at and comparing my breast with the lump to the other. (Even to the point where i think i may have caused some slight bruising and extra pain!?)

Tomorrow cant come quick enough but at the same time its something i dont want to happen. I want to know but i dont want to know. Im also worried about not getting any answers at all and being in this limbo situation for even longer as ive seen many of you ladies have/are being.

Wish me luck all :).

Over and out.

Lu.x

hi Lu,
Mostly it all turns out to be well, but hard for the mind not to go into overdrive.
Well done on stepping away from google & your advice on this, so useful for others.
All the best for tomorrow & let us know how you get on.
ann x

Hi ann.

Thank you for your response.

The advice for google, i really hope at least one person takes it. I really wish i had because I’ve been thinking all sorts of bad things for days now. Becomes an obsession unfortunately.

Thank you so much for your well wishes and support. I shall indeed keep you all posted on how it goes and heres to hoping its something and nothing! *crosses fingers*

xx

Good luck my appointment is wed so now how your feeling , it’s been a horrid start to the year, no sleep ?x

My return appointment is Thursday and after reading lots on here I’m feeling better, so I’m hoping i will sleep tonight. Good luck for your appointment on Wed xxxxxx