cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appointment tomorrow

2 REPLIES 2
Woodview

Re: Appointment tomorrow

I have my appointment today had FNB 10days ago and now suspicious Lump I have been told I have to have core biopsy but Consultant wants to see me today ,they found hormone changes last December and now lump in same place .I am frightened my Mum and Sister both passed away from BC ..I'm usually logical and positive but really struggling at the moment
Jo_BCC

Re: Appointment tomorrow

Hi LSM72

Good luck with your appointment, what ever happens there's always someone here to talk to, whether it be your fellow forum users our our helpline staff - they're all here to support you.  Calls to the helpline are free 0808 800 6000 lines open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

LSM72

Appointment tomorrow

Four weeks nearly up. Appointment tomorrow and after being in a state for most of it (inwardly and to husband), burying myself in work and avoiding all family and friends - I'm strangely calm at the minute. Not sure if its the relief of finally going to know one way or another, or if I'm kidding myself and blocking it out? Previous short bouts have been followed by the most horrible mood crash and tears so hoping that doesn't happen tonight. Keeping very busy cleaning, ironing, getting my children's stuff organised for the morning so I can just think of me and get ready.