cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you having a mastectomy?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Are you having a mastectomy?

hi melrose15
my hospital gave you a bag which had been made by some lovely ladies at the wrvs or something, not sure really. anyway, maybe your closest support group, or maggies, could pass them to someone for you. i loved mine, i wanted to keep it, obviously it stayed there for the next lady needing one, but it was really nice.
hope you're keeping well,
angie xx

It might be a good idea to repost on the newly diagnosed thread because I think a lot of people start there and possibly stick there for a while.

Bumping x

Bumping x

Are you having a mastectomy?

Hi
I had my mx on the 17th and was fortunate enough to have two fab bags made formore to carry the drains in. I came out of hospital after one night so had the drains in for three days at home. They had long straps so I could carry the bags across my body which made things easier. When I went to bed or sat down the bag sat on the floor Keeping the bottles and tubes all together neatly out of the way.
I'd love to pass the bags, which are clean and very funky, on to someone who haa their op coming up and then hopefully they too will pass them on.
PM me if you think you would use them. They definitely made life easier for me at that time.
Best wishes
Melrose15 xx