70429members
370434posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arm and shoulder pain numbness 3 n half years on !!! Panicking !

4 REPLIES 4
rozita

Re: Arm and shoulder pain numbness 3 n half years on !!! Panicking !

Hi all been to go today he thinks its carpal tunnel. So will have a read up he mentioned injections and operation but splint to start all sounds a bit scary when told you shouldn't have needles or blood pressure etc from that arm with lymph nodes removed . I thought it might be more trapped nerve so will see rozita x

hazelmary

Hello Rozita,
Had my WLE, chemo rads etc, all nodes removed, 10 years ago and in the last 2 weeks have been getting aches and pains in arm and breast. Not had it for many years until a couple of weeks ago, have been on amitriptyline and now nortriptyline for nerve pain for many years so don't know where this has come from but I do find that the recent hot weather is not helping.
Good idea for you to see GP who could recomend something.
Hazel

Ruby1

Hi Rozita
sorry to hear about the pain and numbness - I can't help you with this but I'm sure somebody will come along who may be able to help and put your mind at ease. It's good you've made an appointment to see your GP but I know those few days will drag for you. Sending you hugs and good wishes.
Ruby xx

rozita

Bump

rozita

Arm and shoulder pain numbness 3 n half years on !!! Panicking !

Hi all would appreciate some advice originally had lumpectomy auxiliary clearance chemo n rads diagnosed dec 2009. Have had mild lymphodemia in arm and breast but usually manage ok with self massage sleeve when needed and 4 monthly checkups wilymphodemia nurse. But recently my arm has been more painful some hardness n swelling but not bad more pain but breast swollen more and painfull but the last week my pain in shoulder across neck down arm is actually waking me up and stopping me sleeping my had feels numb and tingly aching just holding my phone to do this !!! Going to gp on thur but worried its something pressing on a nerve !!! Re mets even laying still on my back it hurts has anyone had this ?? Could it be a sign of mets ?? Usually have trouble tryi g to get any scans don't kno if related but had numbness down tht side of face 3 times but not for a few weeks and only lasting a day or so panicking !!! Any advice ?? Rozita x