cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ashford/folkestone

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ashford/folkestone

Hello!

I haven't been on the site for a while, but have just seen your message.  I live in Cheriton, and I had my chemo and herceptin at the William Harvey.  I finished my herceptin last June.  If you want to meet up anytime, just let me know.  I do work, so it would have to be an evening.  Do hope you are keeping well. 

Sarah x

Hi, just seen this post. I post quite a bit and then forget to follow up! I too work mornings and also don't drive. Still suffering but see oncologist regularly who says time is a healer.

Kiki, it's free and Thursday is the one day it's held.  We now stop for the holidays and will return on January 8th, 2015 - come join us and for more info: http://www.pinkribbonpilates.info/    <--click this link

Hi Melly,

I was at the William Harvey and Cant and Maidstone. I'm 39, and also just getting into the tamoxifen. It's playing with my nerves/emotions too I feel.

How long have you been on it? What does your oncololgist/nurse say?

All the best,

Kiki

Hi!

I would love to join this. But I teach thursday ams 10 - 12.

Is that the only time it runs?

I am free next week however.

How much is it please?

Thanks,

kiki

Please, if you can, come join us for Pink Ribbon Pilates Ashford. For further info:

http://www.pinkribbonpilates.info/

Hi Melly
I am sorry to read that you feel that you are not coping well, our helpliners are on hand with further support for you on 0808 800 6000 so please feel free to call to talk any concerns through. Lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays.

Take care
Lucy BCC

Ashford/folkestone

Anyone treated at William Harrvey? I live in Folkestone and am aged 48. Had grade 3 BC treated July 2013 to March 2014. Now on tamoxifen and not coping well mentally. Have lots of aches - hurt my back too.