Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At last,an up to date forum site.

10 REPLIES 10
Community Champion

Re: At last,an up to date forum site.

You should be able to bookmark it into your favourites xx

Yes. Exactly. Perfect. Thank you so much. I'll just use this link from now on.. Many thanks.
Community Champion

Blondy

You have as many blond moments as you want, I have plenty of grey moments 🙂

I think this might be what you are after, it is the going through treatment and then has all the threads like chemo, hormone therapy and radiotherapy:

https://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Going-through-treatment/ct-p/going_through_treatment

xxx

Thank you for your quick reply.. When I clicked on the link in the email it did take me to different topics under the heading of chemotherapy,whuch is what I wanted and couldn't get. When I clicked on the link in your answer here it takes me to the homepage with a list of overall helpful topics put there by this website. Now that I'm writing this at the website, where would I find how to get to all the other different headings like chemotherapy. I will have to keep going to the link in the last email. I must be having a 'blonde moment'. Thank you for your help.
Community Champion

Blondy

Not sure if this is what you are after, but click on the link below and see if that is it: This takes you to the front page of the forum section

https://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/

Helena xxx

Maybe you could help me. When I originally found this site I was on a page with many topics. Since I've joined I am unable to access or find that page. I have pressed everything and read so much but still no direction to the topics page. Would you have any idea what I need to do please.
Community Champion

Blondy

You are one of our overseas ladies then, where abouts are you from. 

We still have over 12 hours until it is Christmas Day here 🙂 x

Thank you very much. Only 1 1/2 hours till Christmas for me. Merry Christmas and good health in 2018 for everyone.
Community Champion

Blondy

A very warm welcome to you to this wonderful forum where you will find loads of help and support from the wonderful ladies on here, and we look forward to hearing from you as and when you want to.

Sending you very best wishes for Christmas

Helena xxx

It’s a brilliant forum - you’ll find loads of support.

At last,an up to date forum site.

Have had a million questions roaming may head,especially in the middle of the night. I've only found forums at least 8 years and longer since last posting. Treatments have changed so this site is better as its up to date. I shall return in the middle of the night to read more. Thank you for your postings I'm sure they'll be of help.