BCC Modeling in London this week

Hi ladies, is anyone else doing this this week. I am going along tomorrow, but would be nice to put names to faces etc.

SGL xx

Aaw! Well done. I’m not, but would have offered had I seen the request for models before today!

Hope it all goes well.

x

awwww, now thats a shame, as would have been lovely to meet you hunny. xx

Am going but not until Friday. Husband is coming with me but flatly refuses to have other part in it than as my chauffeur - spoilsport!!

Karen

Sandytoes, why don’t you contact BCC. They have postponed the cardiff photoshoot but may be space on London one next Friday

Karen x

ditto brown eyes! hubby is coming with me too and refuses to take part in the photoshoot as well!

SGL, I’m booked to be there on Monday, so may well see you there. Look for: Nosferatu, Gollum, Matt Lucas, Mr Blobby or a red-faced bald monkey, and that’ll be me. (Or wait to see what tomorrow’s avatar is - scary!!!) I’ll be there at 11 or thereabouts, have to take my girlie to the quack first. And the sprained ankle I got the day I got out of Onc Hotel after FEC1 has finally got a physio appointment on Monday afternoon so won’t be able to hang around too long. S’pose I’d better put the washing machine on while the grand prix is stopped.

awww, I wont be there until one :frowning: so probably wont get to meet you choccie, thats a shame. xx

ChoccieMuffin, Stargazerlily and browneyes43 - enjoy it, and let us know what it’s like doing it please!! xx

thanks shelley xxx

SGL, shame we didn’t get to meet, I gather life took over.

What a fun day, and such lovely people. The photographer was great, and the BCC staff were brilliant - delicious lunch, thank you all!

And to top it all, I stopped off at Ikea on the way home and managed to control myself, though I did go to the restaurant and have a big plate of Swedish meatballs… yum!

Very enjoyable. Those of you who are there on Friday will have a lovely day, I’m sure. Bring a few changes of top in a variety of colours and you can have a dressing up day. Don’t forget different earrings and accessories too to add to the fun.

Hi ChoccieMuffin,
Sounds like you had a great day. How did you get to be a model? Did you apply or were you asked? I have just modelled in one of the John Lewis Lingerie evenings and loved it and would so love to model in London.Wondered how you went about it.xx

There was a request on the forums for people willing to do it, so I just sent in an email!

Good fun, and hope they got some good shots.

Thanks for that, I’ll look out for it xx

oooooooh i didnt see that either ! would have loved to do it too .never mind maybe next time ,have fun ladies cant wait to see the piccys .xx

I was going and unfortunately had to go for appointment for PICC line arranged on Friday. Was asked to go this riday but I’m being Feced. Maybe next time. Wanted to go mainly to meet some PLM’s.

ChoccieMuffin

I am hoping that they will be a bit generous with the airbrushing…

Hi all,

We’ve noticed that some of you are interested in coming along to a Breast Cancer Care photoshoot but missed our original model request. We are still looking for two models to take part in a photoshoot this Friday, arriving at 10am or 11am. The location is in East Finchley and volunteers would need to stay for a minimum of two hours. We’ll cover travel expenses and refreshments on the day. If you’re interested please contact Amy Adams on 020 7960 3432 or <script type=“text/javascript”>eval(unescape(‘%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%61%6d%79%2e%61%64%61%6d%73%40%62%72%65%61%73%74%63%61%6e%63%65%72%63%61%72%65%2e%6f%72%67%2e%75%6b%22%3e%61%6d%79%2e%61%64%61%6d%73%40%62%72%65%61%73%74%63%61%6e%63%65%72%63%61%72%65%2e%6f%72%67%2e%75%6b%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b’))</script>

Thanks
Mike

Can’t make the Photo shoot but would love to model in the London Show. Does anyone know when or how the models are chosen?

lynberi

im a model in the glasgow fashion show… BCC advertised for models for the shows at the beginning of the year… we had to submit an application saying why we wanted to take part, some details of diagnosis and a photo.

they then had a panel who went through all the applications and chose 20 for the scottish show and think its 25 for london.

check out the BCC fashion show pages for more info for next year…
events.breastcancercare.org.uk/server/show/nav.249

hope you all have fun

Lulu xx