BIG PINK BUCKET COLLECTION for Mothers Day

Hello, I don’t know if you are all aware but Breast Cancer Care are doing a BIG PINK BUCKET COLLECTION all over the country around Mothers Day. Do you have a spare hour or two to collect in your town centre? For more details please ring Stephanie at Breast Cancer Care on 020 7960 3585 or email Stephanie.rennie@breastcancercare.org.uk
I am posting this on the forum in the hope that more people will come forward to help support this fantastic charity, without which this forum wouldn’t exist.
I am collecting in ANDOVER, Hants on FRIDAY 8th March, so far, on my own! Full details of this collection are on this website.

Hi
Im signed up to collect in Stranraer SW Scotland and at the two nearby ferry ports. Any helpers would be great!! Every pound counts!!
Cathie x

Hi Everton Babe,

good luck with the collection. DESPERATELY NEEDING SOME SUPPORT! COME ON! JOIN THE FUN!!! even if you can only spare one hour it can make a HUGE difference to Breast Cancer Care.

please respond, need to keep this thread going to get the message out there. BCC we unable to get an ad on this forum, (can you believe it!). Please give Stephanie at BCC a call and sign up.

hi im also going to get all my friends to do this in sunderland town centre on 16th march

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your support with our Big Pink Bucket Collection campaign. If you haven’t already spoken to one of our team members in your area or would like more information about our bucket collections please use the contact details below.

Wales

Email fundraisingcymru@breastcancercare.org.uk
Call 02920 234 077

Scotland

Email fundraisingscotland@breastcancercare.org.uk
Call 0141 353 8333

Londonand southern England

Email fundraisingsouth@breastcancercare.org.uk
Call 020 7960 3560

The North andMidlands

Email fundraisingnorth@breastcancercare.org.uk

Call 0114 2636471