BREAST CLINIC TESTS THIS WEEK

Hi just a quick post to wish everyone going to BCC for further assessment luck. Mine is tomorrow, Weds 3rd Oct. Would be good to hear from anyone else going through this at similar time.

Hi, I am going through CT scan, bone MRI, Bone scan and xray. Its been a year and I am very very worried. fingers crossed it will all be clear. Good luck

Im going on thurs at 1.30pm precise to get my results from core biopsy, I have everything crossed.
Good luck to everyone who is also getting results. xxxxx

hi Blooboo and Scanners - Wishing you both successful outcomes - will keep you posted on mine X

Ditto… xxx

Hi all, breast clinic and Cov and Warks yesterday. Very quick ultrasound - told all ok.

good luck everyone

Great news Danne! So glad you are one of the lucky ones. Thanks for letting us know and I hope you are going to celebrate tonight?!

I was dx at Cov & Warwick - (mammo recall on 26th Jan). My ultrasound wasn’t all OK - but I’m getting there now!

Scanners & Blueboo (nearly put a b on the end - I had one of those for AAAAGES after SNB!) I hope your results are just as good.

I still have a whole body bone scan left. Will find out about results on 23 oct I think . x

ive got my results of my WLE and sentinol node biopsy on 17th

Hi I dont know if you can help me. The site has no option to start new post. I had chemo, surgery and radiotherapy and finished in Jan this year. I have just gone for more test and scan, they have found a soft tissue mass under the armpit. I am going for mri and doctor is saying that its possible its cancer. i am trying to understand that I have just finished all the treatment and responded well. I went through mastectomy and to get this things that fast is scary. I am not in a good place and been scared is not good.
Anyone else went through the same thing please let me know. thank you