cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back again :(

5 REPLIES 5
Libralady

Re: Back again :(

just sending you some cyber ((((HUGS)))) Cath. The waiting room is a horrid place isnt it but rest assured once you know what you are dealing with and any advised treatment plan starts you will be in a better place mentally.

cath46

sorry to hear you're playing the waiting game too dolphin, fingers crossed for good news for us both x
dolphin1

Sorry to hear. The waiting is worst. I have been backwards and forwards numerous times but once was cancer and tho its horrid you can do it. At the moment I am waiting to have another lump assessed.
Hugs

dolphin1

Sorry to hear. The waiting is worst. I have been backwards and forwards numerous times but once was cancer and tho its horrid you can do it. At the moment I am waiting to have another lump assessed.
Hugs

Janet_BCC

Dear cath46

I'm sorry you find yourself back on the forum. I'm sure other members will soon be along to offer support.

You can also give our Helpline a call to talk things over. They can offer practical information and emotional support. Opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays. The number is 0808 800 6000. Calls are free and confidential.

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

cath46

Back again :(

I was on here last year as I found a lump, but was told it's nothing to worry about following needle biopsy / ultrasound and mammogram.
However, I had to go back for another needle biopsy as the lump hadn't gone away and that I'd hear results in 2 weeks. That was on 14 Feb so I phoned today as I hadn't heard anything.
The secretary told me that they've found some 'cells behaving unusually' (pretty sure that's what she said anyway) and would be discussing me in a meeting next Wednesday and will then call to let me know if I need to go back in.
Has anyone else here had 'unusually behaving cells'? And what was the outcome?
I thought it was all over... now I just feel sick and numb... 😞