Back from appointment

So I went to my breast clinic appointment earlier, still a bit confused after it to be honest. Nurse did an examination and took all my symptoms then the doctor himself did an examination. They found lumpiness on my other breast in the exact same area as the lumpy breast I had initially been to the clinic for. Then that was it! They said both my breast had symmetrical lumpiness, then I was told to get dressed and they were going to send me out an appointment for a routine mammogram in the next few weeks… I thought I’d have a mammogram or ultrasound there and then. But I suppose that’s a good sign, surely if it was something sinister they would’ve sent me there and then… I hope. But feeling a lot more relaxed about it now.

badbodpower

I am sure that if they had any doubt at all they would have carried out more tests there and then just to be sure, like a mammogram and/or an ultrasound.  xxx

Thanks Ladybowler, it’s an immense relief. You ladies here have been so supportive and reassuring, ye do amazing things here. Just thought I’d post and let any other ladies who are scared and anxious just like I was that the end result isn’t always bc, hopefully my mammogram will be clear but I don’t feel as worried now. The main thing is I got it checked and am moving forward… thank you again xx