70345members
370086posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bc related facebook type status-smile!!!

ChoccieMuffin

Re: Bc related facebook type status-smile!!!

HBCM should avoid certain friends as they hurt her head by pouring large quantities of wine down her neck. It's cruelty, I tell you!

HBCM would also appreciate everyone keeping their voices down, and is reminded that she made the same request fairly recently. (Ooops!)

norberte_1

post deleted

evie2007

Oooo CM you star!

Evie2007 does like her new business venture but feels cake making on a daily basis may mean more Wii fit. God i love cake.

Evie2007 is also pleased daughter 1 seems better and is screaming "bl**dy hell" a lot so business as usual ( no idea where she gets it from)

love to all

X

ChoccieMuffin

CM is officially a media star!

If anyone's interested, here's the link to my latest media exposure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0 ... 1_02_2011/ from 2:38.30 for a few minutes. (I hadn't actually heard the first clip they played in the intro but it certainly brings back memories!)

CM will be signing autographs in the dark, dark woods or on the inbetweeners' carpet.

xwelcomex

/

Star_of_the_ba

Star of the ball is relieved that results from hospital from 4th January have finally arrived and fibroid and cyst I am sure caused by tamoxifen have shrink and disappeared respectively YES!! Anniversaries of BC related things are always difficult -big hugs x x

triphazard99

Sophie is also feeling virtuous having just driven into town to pick up stray 16 year old friend of her son's who had disappeared from home having decided to drop out of college, but answered mobile to her and agreed to be picked up and brought back to stay over until his mum can pick him up after work tomorrow, by which time both mum and son will hopefully have calmed down. Sophie is also (naughtily) glad that this means it is not only her 16yo who will be dropping out of sixth form college.... and knows that xwelcomex will understand just what she means....

triphazard99

Sophie thinks that Karen's hair looks fabulous and she is envious 🙂

xwelcomex

kayh317

karen thinks it is about time that norberte posts a photo !!

norberte_1

post deleted

kayh317

and yes it is the new profile picture !!

kayh317

karen is looking back and thinking that a year ago she was having her hair shaved and today she had it dyed and cut.

karen is also thinking it is a little more ginger than she wanted !!!

ChoccieMuffin

Feet up on sofa, keyboard on lap, monitor on coffee table. Sorted!

norberte_1

post deleted

norberte_1

post deleted

Modbird88

Perhaps we could try a Uri Geller mind melt type of thing but instead of bending spoons we could try mending boobs.

ChoccieMuffin

ChoccieMuffin now has a date for onc appointment. And also thinks surgeon's secretary is a very nice lady for chasing round and arranging it for me.

Ooer, this really is real, isn't it. Apart from the lumpy boob and the unglamorous sports bra and the haircut, it doesn't feel it. Wonder if I can just make it all go away...?

Troymaiden

Troymaiden is pleased to have 1st FEC inside her!

Troymaiden is hoping Evie's appointments go ok & daughter is recovering from tonsilitus.

Troymaiden hopes Norberte gets a break from healthcare providers.

Mary_grace

PS: Hope daughter is getting better now

Mary_grace

MG says sorry Evie, bc is a bummer and tends to cause appointments and hassle at the least convenient moments. Good luck with your scans x

evie2007

Felt fairly crazy today after no sleep for 2 nights due to daughters tonsilitis and it hasnt been improved by my urgent mammo and scan appt coming through on the day i have no childcare...nicely done.

ChoccieMuffin

HBCM thought that it was norberte's WIFE and not norberte who banned laptop from bedroom... 😉

norberte_1

post deleted

Star_of_the_ba

Star of the ball likes news of amazing ladies one step closer to the end of their journey. Agrees that good nights sleep would be so good!! Hot sweats seem to go on forever. So grateful for your company in the small hours when everything feels worse than normal.

xwelcomex

norberte_1

post deleted

Mary_grace

MG says well done Sarah, every one is a step nearer to it bring over xx

Troymaiden

Sarah - Like 🙂

Sarah is pleased to have fec 1 out of the way 🙂

Rustyharas

Rusty is sooooo pleased that rads are over

Rusty would be even more pleased if OH were here to celebrate with her. Roll on Friday..
X

smiley60

Glad you gots some good news CM even if it did take FAR TOO LONG.
xx

ChoccieMuffin

CM has no doubt at all that many women lead very complicated lives.

CM would also like to let you all know that she's spent the guts of FIVE HOURS reading all the posts that went on just today, while quaffing some wine, erm, you knew about the wine already, and is just about to crawl up the wooden hill etc etc etc.

CM has also requested all test reports, but has so far only received the summaries. Being a detail-lover, I WANT THEM ALL, EVERY LAST BIT OF 'EM!

HB LOVES norbie's rebuke for the doc - brilliant!

xwelcomex

xwelcomex

norberte_1

post deleted

ChoccieMuffin

CM is feeling very, erm, "mellow" (I think that's the best word to describe the post-half-bottle-of-tempranillo feeling").

I've decided to allow myself a sleepover at my lovely man's house, though have to go home early to rescue big son from his little sisters in time for them to go to school. (Listen early in the morning for faint sounds of jingling...)

We now have lots of diary-juggling to do regarding his commitments, his kids, his ex looking after kids (and said kids wanting to be at home because their friends live close by), and then MY kids, (no ex to look after them, I tend to kill them off!), their friends, my chemo, a small competition I organise (1000+ kids across the county, with the associated parents - nightmare! - but a very supportive team who also do this, and we're all just volunteers) plus the question of a £3,000+ haircut and the pressure my darling girl is feeling at the moment, OMG it's all gone bananas today! I've been on BCC forums for the last three hours catching up on today's posts!

We told the lady who runs our local today about our assorted health blips. She was shocked when OH told her at lunchtime and when she asked what had provoked such a drastic haircut she nearly fell over at the reply! You never know, it might be good for a sympathy pint or two... 😉

But I do feel so relieved this evening that we both know what the next step is on our paths. The step after that is a complete mystery, but at least I've stopped the manic running round on the ceiling. A good red wine DOES help with stress.

And thank you all, I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!
(said with an informative drunken slur.)

Fantastic news Cm.xx

Troymaiden

Like,Like,Like,LIKE :)))))

Modbird88

Fantastic news CM so pleased for you. xxxx

Mary_grace

MG says fantastic news to CM!! xx

lostinfrance

Made my day!!

xwelcomex

ChoccieMuffin

CM is finally feeling relieved. It's a bit like having a massive poo after a week of constipation.

Path lab retrieved re-excision tissues from the back of the sofa and reported that margins are all clear. So it's full steam ahead to wait for the appointment with the oncologist. More waiting, but at least I'm one step further on.

OH also has a date for his heart surgery, 18th Feb, so I should still be capable of looking after him for a bit before I start chemo.

Mary_grace

xwelcomex

Troymaiden

Troymaiden MUST remember not to flash her boobs at the orthodontist when she goes today! {It's the men in white coats 😉 } The kids would never forgive me & the orthodontist would never forget me!

Mary_grace

ChoccieMuffin

Harriet Elizabeth (none of the common-as-muck Hetty-Betty for me)! thinks her norbertness needs to go to sleep a little bit earlier than half past four in the morning!

She is also convinced that her re-excision tissues have been lost down the back of the sofa at the path lab and are currently nestling alongside a half-sucked and melted mars bar, a 2p piece and a biro. They sure as hell haven't been near a microscope for analysis!

(hums to a tune from Annie... "results'll be here... tomorrow...")

norberte_1

post deleted