Bedtime- how good do I look

No make-up,covered in Aqueous cream, hubbies old vest ( for comfort ) and a baggy pair of knickers. Two Chillows next to the bed for when I’m having a sweat and snoring in between, and sorry to say this, am a bit windy in the morning.

Yes the OH is still here, luckily he’s a heavy sleeper !

P.S
Remembering the days of the baby doll nighties and feminine lingerie

Ha ha,

you’ve made me chuckle as ever Norma!!! God its amazing how our lovely men still find us desirable, bless 'em!!!

Kelly
-x-

Hey Norma - just brilliant! That did make me laugh (in recognition as much as anything) I add a silly sleeping cap to my delights… Oh for the old days indeed!

THANK YOU!

Dilys
xx

Norma

That did make me laugh - I too look a right one when I’m off to bed - my kids think it’s hilarious !

Luckily my old man still loves me too - he always kisses my bald head when he gets into bed - aw, how sweet !

Maybe once our treatment is all done and dusted, we’ll all morph back into the gorgeous sex-goddess’s we were before bc struck us - personally I can’t remember that far back !

Love to you all

Julie xxx

Thanks for that Norma, I just laughed and laughed. Absolutely love the detail. Having the type of mind which pictures things I can just see it!!!
I went to bed all summer absolutely starkers but not because i was trying to be sexy more because of the flushes.

I can thankfully close my eyes though and imagine i am a size 10, with 2 sexy boobs and have mad pash S?* all night, thank God for an imagination.

Rx

Norma - brilliant - had a good chuckle until my drain fell on the floor. My other half is fighting through drains and pillows and big ugly sports bras to give me a cuddle at night - but he is still persevering!!!

Sarah x x x

That just about sums it up Norma- lol!

Hi all you Baby Dolls

Isn’t it great that we can talk about ANYTHING to each other without people looking at us as if we’re insane. I could never talk to friends about some of the things we chat and laugh about cos you can just hear them thinking “God she’s lost it big-time”. Then I think no they don’t understand sometimes and thats why WE turn to each other.
I sometimes print off letters for OH to read and he thinks it is really good therapy and I totally agree. So apart from helping each other through hard times we must keep on smiling ,thats what us girls do best :slight_smile:

Love to All Norma
P.S Sounds like we have a great set of menfolk though hey?

The only thing missing is the hat I sometimes wear to bed as my head gets cold at night!! It has made me more sympathetic to all those bald men!!

Treakle xx

Norma - a huge thanks for that post - I loved it - it sounds just like me and the OH