cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Belinda

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Belinda

Yes, thank you Julie for starting this dedication thread for Belinda. I so miss her on the bone thread where I found amazing support from Nov 2014 when dx with secondary. Belinda had time for everyone, and would often be the first to reply to someone new and worried. She would spot it and respond quickly! She was always reassuring, kind, knowledgeable and supportive. She never complained, and was happy to share her own experiences. I was so impressed that she had survived this disease for 12 years! Belinda gained everyone's respect, not just for her advice and support, but as a wonderful, dependable human being. You are safe now, Belinda. I'll bet you are still keeping an eye on us from above!

mo      xxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

How I miss our lovely Belinda. We had shared many a giggle on here as well as swapping emails. If we had been able to meet up I just know we would have got on so well as our tastes were so similar. She was a kind and sharing person who helped so many on here and welcomed me back in 2008 when I had to join the secondaries part of this forum when I found I had bone mets.

Rest in peace my lovely. Thinking of the family at what must be such a horrible time. Thank you Julie for starting this thread.

Nicky x

Highlighted

So very sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with all who knew and loved her. RIP X 

Highlighted

Thankyou Julie for starting this thread Belinda really deserves to be here.

Belinda thankyou for the being such a good friend to all that you have given advice,information ,courage also humour. I shall miss your commitment to your fellow suffer'ers when we needed a helpful ear you were always there even to the end when we did not realise how bad things were for you. We will not forget you.

Belinda you have earnt your wings may you Rest in Peace.  xxxxxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Belinda

I am sorry to to be posting this but we have been told by FunnyFace that our lovely Belinda died just before Christmas.

She was a great support to many of us, particularly on the bone thread and will be (is already) missed.

RIP Belinda and thank you for your wisdom and kindness.