Best time to do look good feel better course

Hi wondering re advice on when best to do look good feel better course

I’m week one of chemo and was thinking to do it in next few weeks just as I start to lose hair so I can understand how to hide / trick like I have eyelashes and brows.

Plus I hope to work through or as much as I can and thought might be easier to book on when I am ok rather than risking when not do good.

Also do you know if you can do refresher with them if you need advice towards end of treatment maybe when there are other issues?

NB tried advice from Bemefit counter in debenhams and found them useless.

Thanks re advice.

I did it when I had lost my hair but still had eyebrows and lashes (just after my second EC). Someone else in the group had lost them so they were able to demonstrate on her. I think I would rather know in advance what I needed to do. I also had a session in boots - they were actually pretty helpful.

I haven’t heard of a refresher course, although not sure you would need one.

Thanks Kess think I will book in sooner than later. From the products you had whys have you found the best and re eyelashes do they show you how to put on flash ones ?

Booked on course 29 April at mount vernon if any lovely ladies from forum are around look forward to seeing you. C