1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best wishes for tomorrow Sunflower

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Best wishes for tomorrow Sunflower

Best wishes for tomorrow, thinking about things is not always the best.you will feel a great deal better I am sure. We have to take each step dont we. Just had a repeat ct scan this afternoon as there was a 3mm nodule on lung, this was before I  had been diagnosed with bc. Went for scan September, due to stomach discomfort and theyfound diverticular disease but this type of scan always shows up lower lung. Advised too small to diagnose and rescan 6 months. So, When diagnosed December with bc I  mentioned to my consultant who looked at images and didn't think anything to worry about, but arranged for follow up. Oh, how I just want my results.the mind really does wander! ! 20th feb for surgery results , we all just need to know the next step. I have been so calm about this and I cant falter now, but I was calmer about the surgery. Anyone else felt similar.  Thanks ladies . Thinking of us all xxxxxxx

Wire is strange isn't it? They did mine and op on the same day. Hope the op goes well and you get home quickly from that too xx

Hi TKU for your good wishes I'm home after the tracer wire procedure & am doing ok As you say not as bad as I expected - Op tomorrow Xx

And from me too. I had mine last week and not nearly as bad as I thought it would be xxx

Best wishes for tomorrow Sunflower

Hi Sunflower,

Just wanted to send you my very best wishes for your lumpectomy tomorrow Sunflower, sure you'll be relieved to get this step out of the way

xx

Sharon