Big day

Well tomorrow is the big day. I went to my GP last Thursday and got an appointment straight away for tomorrow Sept 12th. I’ve tried desperately not to think about it, but I know deep down something isn’t right. My appointment is at 8.50 so at least it’s nice and early. I’m besides myself with worry. I had a sub arachnoid haemorrhage nearly 4 years ago, then my husband got Gullain Barre Syndrome last year. I’m not sure how much more we can take! !!!

Dear Jan

I am sorry you have so much to deal with, you are very welcome to offload and call our helpliners to talk things over, lines are open 9-5 today on 0808 800 600  (9-5 during the week and 10-2 Sat), our team are here to help you through this

Take care

Lucy BCC

Thank you Lucy, I might take you up on that offer :slight_smile:

Hi Jan

Goodness, you have had  a rough time of it!! I shall be thinking of you tomorrow and looking out for your post (if you feel up to it) later. I do hope the news is better than you expect, but in case it isn’t, I’m sending big hugs and positive thoughts.

Very best wishes

Poemsgalore xx

Thank you so much. I’ve just had my 86 year old dad to the doctors. They’ve given him an appointment for next Tuesday, saying they think he’s got bowl cancer. Will it never end. My sister told me, she’ll worry about him I’ve to look after myself. What a week! !!!

Thank you poemsgalore :heart: